[New Giveaway] Win Freemax Golden Maxus 100W Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Now it’s the third round to win Freemax golden Maxus 100W limited edition now. The first two rounds of winning Freemax golden Maxpod and Autopod50 were over, and now it’s the time to participate in the activity to win golden Maxus 100W. Freemax Maxus 100W Kit consists of Maxus 100W mod and Fireluke 3 tank, providing you best vaping experience with unbelievable flavor.

3vtdwN8.jpg

How to enter?
1.Have you used Freemax product before? What’s the product?
2.Can you write one highlight feature of Maxus 100W Kit?

Note: the valid time of this golden Maxus 100W limited edition activity is from 11th, Sep to 18th, Sep. One winner will be chosen here.

More chances of becoming our lucky one? There are also 6 social media platforms for you to enter this activity. Please enter here to know more details about this golden Maxus 100W limited edition activity>> Gold Maxus 100W Limited Edition | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

Note:
1.You must be over 21.
2.Max2 replies for each member

Good luck to you all!

Last edited:

Kelly Weed

Aug 9, 2018
NC
I have many Freemax products, and am a huge fan of the multiple mesh coils Freemax makes. I love the smooth vapor and flavor of my Autopod! I thought that was a game changer for introducing the first dual mesh coils in a pod system.

But the SmartLoad Technology of the Freemax Maxus 100w? That is revolutionary!! Hands down the most innovative feature the industry has seen. Way to go Freemax!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread