New glass tank kayfun from hcigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
Looks interesting. Would be better without the "H" logo. Maybe just hypertank style windows.

unu6eguj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
very interesting! I would order one but, the tank sleeve with a giant "H" on one side and a GIANT "C" on the other side totally ruins it for me! shame really... hopefully some other cloner will make a better tank sleeve :)

I agree.

I'll probably order one just to have one (I'm a Kayfun guy), but I have no idea what this company is and of they're reliable.

The price for this is stellar.

That said, the pictures seem to indicate that it can be used sans the metal sleeve, though I'm not sure about that.

I'll probably order one just to have one (I'm a Kayfun guy), but I have no idea what this company is and of they're reliable.

The 3.1 clone I bought is an H-cigar. Looking at some of the other clones some of my friends have, the H-cigar seems to be better quality. However like most clone manufacturers, I am sure quality control can vary as well. I paid $45 from a B&M store.

That being said, I like the looks of it. Of course minus the cutouts in the tank cover.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
The 3.1 clone I bought is an H-cigar. Looking at some of the other clones some of my friends have, the H-cigar seems to be better quality. However like most clone manufacturers, I am sure quality control can vary as well. I paid $45 from a B&M store.

That being said, I like the looks of it. Of course minus the cutouts in the tank cover.

I know full well what HCigar is, I'm talking about the retailer.

David1975

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Northlake, IL, USA
I read the description, and it said the tank was glass. Does anyone know how this is put together? Looking at the pictures with only the glass section on I couldn't tell how they are holding the top and bottom together. I was thinking maybe they threaded the top cap and chimney, but in other pictures, it doesn't show threads, it also doesn't appear to have threads on the H+C "cover". I like it, all be it only without the H+C cover, just hope its more than a press fit like a drippers top cap.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
I know this is a bit old, but just got one of these, other then the Fugly "H" "C" it is pretty nice, mainly bought because I'm a KF guy as well, but hate worrying about tanks, or not being able to see juice, and I'm not overly thrilled by the Glass quartz kits, have a couple and I always seem to grab them wrong.

Anyway, dual airflow on this is pretty nice, slightly less restricted then the normal KF, unfortunately the should have opened up the centerpost a bit more, and it would have been really nice, not bad, but could have been better.

Build quality is pretty fair, the metal sleeve slips down over the glass tank, and screws down to the base. I would rate it quite a bit better then the average China clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread