Status
Not open for further replies.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
I am a lot more impressed with the ruzgar, although I havent ordered one yet.
It's kayfun styled build deck with a quartz tank and windowed stainless steel sleeve.
RÜZGAR RTA (English) by HIGHWIND ID - VIENNA VAPER REVIEWS - YouTube

Ruzgar is OK, but it has issues, I'm not all that thrilled with mine, Top fill is not the best on it, floods easily if not careful, airflow not the greatest, a bit tighter then a KFL+, juice capacity not the greatest, all that and 4 times the price!

I prefer the look of the Ruzgar, but other then that, I just don't see any benefits. What I would consider a decent though somewhat costly alternative to the HC would be Quartz kit, AV threaded top fill cap, and chimney, added to your choice of KF, and you have a winner. But for the $32 I paid the HCigar is a decent option.

spewny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ideally, the best solution would be if some company would just make an exact replacement of the Kayfun Lite plastic tank center section, but made from pyrex glass.

Might it be that we don't see this because it's just too difficult manufacture a glass tube with the required threads on each end?

Since glass becomes much more brittle the smaller the details, threads on a glass tube would break immediately as soon as any stress was put on the ends. The versions that show the most promise tend to include the threaded chimney which screws into the top cap to keep the glass secured.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
This looks like the best available so far: Science of Vaping V2 Full Size Glass Kit. The center section of the top cap is threaded and screws down over the custom chimney to clamp it together, much like an Erlkonigin RTA.

If you want a colored Pyrex tank for it, see size #26 on this Spectrum Tanks page.

My preference would be Threaded Topfill Cap, and the Threaded Chimney from Avid Vaper, add that to one of the $5 Quartz kits sold by Fasttech, or another of your choice, and you have a very convenient top-fill glass KF soulution. FT also sells a top-fill cap, unfortunately not threaded, hopefully soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread