NEW GreenCig Products - Exclusive to Nhaler.com! 900 Mah Cartomizer Unit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
GreenCig G400 Single Battery Kit
The G400 offers a 900 mAh battery and over 2ML of liquid in the reservoir. Boasting tremendous battery life that is unprecedented for a cartomizer unit. Battery works with GreenCig and KR808D-1 cartomizers, large and small. This kit includes one battery, two cartomizers and a USB/Wall combo charger.

We will debut this product in Florida tomorrow!!!
Nhaler.com | GreenCig G400 Single Battery Kit
_MG_3670.jpg

GreenCig G400 Cartomizers
Come in packs of five! The current flavors available are Western and Mint. Within a few weeks, we will also offer Vanilla, Coffee and Green Tea!
Nhaler.com | GreenCig G400 Cartomizers
_MG_3682.jpg

GreenCig G201 Cigar
The G201 Cigar is latest product available exclusively at Nhaler.com. After over a year of research and development, it's the number one disposable cigar unit on the market.

Nhaler.com | GreenCig G201 Cigar
_MG_3675.jpg

Last edited:

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I've been using it all of today...and it's fantastic.

Most of my devices are manuals but I'm loving this automatic. I can hold it LIKE a regular cigarette!!! (For comparison purposes, it's a lighter than an eGo/Tornado but definitely heavier than say a KR808.)

The one thing that e-cigs haven't been able to replicate for me is the convenience...this one might solve that!!!!

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I'm very interested. Can you post a picture, sudokugal? Doesn't have to be next to a KR8 if you don't have one. Any common object will do!

yeah, hang on a bit and I'll post a couple of pics

To the person who asked about blanks...I don't believe so. Drew explained to me how they're built on the inside and to refill to use a syringe from the battery end. I haven't gotten to that yet so I can't comment on the ease of that.

Drew can probably clarify all.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
thanks for the clarification on the cartos. I may just end up ordering a Magnum kit instead. I still have my Xhaler and cartos that can be refilled easily...I'm just trying to find a good solution that's easier to use on the go, and saving the Xhaler for "at home" vaping only.

I have the Magnum too...of all my devices, I like the flavor of it the best. However, keep in mind, the battery doesn't last that long.

Take a look at the Hello, Good Buy device...it has a long lasting bat...I got it this weekend too and it's also fabulous!!!! Drew recommended using the LR306 atty on it with a drip tip...I can't say enough good about it!!!!

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
Well, after much looking and deliberating; I decided to go with this GreenCig kit after all. Thanks for the help. I'm sure I'll love it judging by reading the initial impressions. Cartos are the way to go I've found out recently; so I may as well stick with what works.

Looking forward to getting it Drew! Thanks again for all your great service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread