The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NEW GreenCig Products - Exclusive to Nhaler.com! 900 Mah Cartomizer Unit!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    GreenCig G400 Single Battery Kit
    The G400 offers a 900 mAh battery and over 2ML of liquid in the reservoir. Boasting tremendous battery life that is unprecedented for a cartomizer unit. Battery works with GreenCig and KR808D-1 cartomizers, large and small. This kit includes one battery, two cartomizers and a USB/Wall combo charger.

We will debut this product in Florida tomorrow!!!
    Nhaler.com | GreenCig G400 Single Battery Kit

GreenCig G400 Cartomizers
    Come in packs of five! The current flavors available are Western and Mint. Within a few weeks, we will also offer Vanilla, Coffee and Green Tea!
    Nhaler.com | GreenCig G400 Cartomizers

GreenCig G201 Cigar
    The G201 Cigar is latest product available exclusively at Nhaler.com. After over a year of research and development, it's the number one disposable cigar unit on the market.

Nhaler.com | GreenCig G201 Cigar

2. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  3. Moshmarr

Moshmarr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Minneapolis
    Wow, 2ml cartos, and it looks to be the same size as the other greencig batteries too...verrry interesting.

oh, and thanks again, Drew, for carrying those great LR 306 attys!

4. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    I've been using it all of today...and it's fantastic.

Most of my devices are manuals but I'm loving this automatic. I can hold it LIKE a regular cigarette!!! (For comparison purposes, it's a lighter than an eGo/Tornado but definitely heavier than say a KR808.)

The one thing that e-cigs haven't been able to replicate for me is the convenience...this one might solve that!!!!

5. WitchWay

WitchWay Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    Do the G400 cartomizers fit a regular 901/808 connector? And what is the nic strength on these?

Thank you in advance!!

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes they fit and the current available strength are all high (15Mg) which is all I carry right now...Thanks
    Drew

7. gixer

gixer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Vancouver
    Wow, A 900mah battery? So this would last just as long as a riva/ego?

8. Dave_C

Dave_C Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    Am I correct to assume that this new GreenCig kit's cartomizers are empty and refillable with our own choice of liquids? I'm about to pull the trigger on ordering one today...just wanted to make sure.

Thanks Drew!

9. keveck

keveck Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    aaa
    How is this possible? Can you post a size comparison picture to a normal KR8?

I'm just not sure how you can stuff 3 times the amount of power into a battery that appears to be the same size.

10. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    It is larger than a KR808 but not as big as eGo...Drew will have to post its size.

I will tell you that the cartomizer lasted a day (of heavy use) plus an hour or two into the next day!!!! And the battery lasted a bit longer than that.

11. keveck

Mar 11, 2010
    aaa
    I'm very interested. Can you post a picture, sudokugal? Doesn't have to be next to a KR8 if you don't have one. Any common object will do!

12. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    yeah, hang on a bit and I'll post a couple of pics

To the person who asked about blanks...I don't believe so. Drew explained to me how they're built on the inside and to refill to use a syringe from the battery end. I haven't gotten to that yet so I can't comment on the ease of that.

Drew can probably clarify all.

13. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Compared to a regular kr808:

[​IMG]

Compared to a kr808 and eGo (it's the one at the top/middle)

[​IMG]

Compared to a regular size carto:

[​IMG]

Topped with a regular sized kr808 carto (it actually looks pretty good like this):

[​IMG]

14. Dave_C

Jul 16, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    thanks for the clarification on the cartos. I may just end up ordering a Magnum kit instead. I still have my Xhaler and cartos that can be refilled easily...I'm just trying to find a good solution that's easier to use on the go, and saving the Xhaler for "at home" vaping only.

15. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    I have the Magnum too...of all my devices, I like the flavor of it the best. However, keep in mind, the battery doesn't last that long.

Take a look at the Hello, Good Buy device...it has a long lasting bat...I got it this weekend too and it's also fabulous!!!! Drew recommended using the LR306 atty on it with a drip tip...I can't say enough good about it!!!!

16. Dave_C

Jul 16, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    I will definitely check out that Hello, Good Buy. Thanks for the tip SudokuGal!

17. Dave_C

Jul 16, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    Well, after much looking and deliberating; I decided to go with this GreenCig kit after all. Thanks for the help. I'm sure I'll love it judging by reading the initial impressions. Cartos are the way to go I've found out recently; so I may as well stick with what works.

Looking forward to getting it Drew! Thanks again for all your great service!

18. Dave_C

Jul 16, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    ...and by the way; seeing as how I'm a type1 diabetic, I have plenty of syringes to test the syringe refill on these cartos ;)

19. keveck

Mar 11, 2010
    aaa
    Wow, thank you so much sudoku!

That's still amazing that it's that small.

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.