New Halo Flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanlee

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
S/W.Missouri
My favorite is Menthol ice.I never liked menthol when I smoked,hated them.I love this juice.It is a milder menthol but with a taste that I find delightful.Cannot quite place the flavor (anise or slight licorice?)I never liked those either but that is what my wife smells?and maybe a touch of coffee.I do not know,I just know I like it.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I am a BIG menthol ice fan. it is a daily vape for me. I smoked menthols...and have tried dozens of different menthol liquids...but menthol ice is at the top of the list. I am not good at describing flavors.....I'm no gourmet, I just know what my taste buds like and what they don't! for me, menthol ice seems to taste different sometimes. so it gives me a little variety without having to change liquids (OK,I think I'm weird) I also enjoy vaping the unflavored fusion. unflavored is another daily vape for me. I also love your blue bottles lol. and the great service.

oh and PS. it's exciting you are getting a new flavor!

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Hey, JB! Great to hear you're working on something new for us!! :banana: I vape exclusively Halo juice nowadays and, while there are five or six in my daily rotation, I find the one I could not live without would be the Smooth 8. For me, I find this is the one juice that snuffs out that urge for a real smoke the best. I love the gingery essence and citrus-like tobacco flavor I get from this juice, and it easily could be an ADV for me. I throw the others in just because I do like a flavor change-up every now and then. The Freedom runs a very close second. The funny thing is that I've been vaping Halo juices since you started up but my top two from you are ones I've only come to try in the past six months or so. Sure wish I'd have discovered them from the beginning!! :facepalm:

P.S. You have my address. :laugh:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Menthol Ice is my favorite. After I started vaping I went through a lot of menthol liquids and after three months was getting so frustrated I was thinking about giving up. I finally bought my first bottle of Menthol Ice and for the first time felt refreshed and satisfied with a cool clean exhale. I've enjoyed new equipment and different flavors over the last nine months and tried a lot of other menthol liquid, but Menthol Ice stands alone as my menthol vape ever since the first try. It runs clean in my cartos so they last a ridiculous long time, and it's the only menthol I recommend. I think about running low even when I've got a couple 30ml bottles stashed away!

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Menthol Ice & Coolmist are great, but NOTHING is better than Truepure. It was the first flavor I tried upon graduating to refilling my own cartos, and no other flavor has ever replaced it. However for some reason, I do like MI better in attys. And I also really like Malibu, especially in the winter. Fusion is also one of my staples. But my 98%er is my beloved Truepure!!

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
My absolute favorite Halo juice is also my absolute favorite juice ever. Come on, guys, where are all the Tiki Juice heads? I love this stuff. It is the nectar of the vaping gods!!!! Nothing is so beautiful as a vividly blue glass bottle. Open the bottle, and a delicious and very identifiable aroma escapes, inviting you to partake of the most excellent of liquid. The amber color and perfect viscosity... it's all just the tip of the iceberg! Vape it! Drip or carto or tank it up... then try to describe it. It's clove-y, and spicy, and smooth, with a hint of menthol. You will never find another vape like this. The scent will make others around you hungry. For hot cocoa, or pie, or heck, just lick some nutmeg. When I quit smoking, I found another addiction in Tiki. (psssst, even other vendors vape it)

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
My husband LOVES HX3. When he first received it and tried it, he told me that he finally found his all day vape and he put it right in a tank. I gave it a try and now I'm waiting for payday to order me some in a lower nic level. He's also a fan of the Torque 56. We are looking forward to seeing what new flavors you have coming. :)

Wate2028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
sc
Halo is weird for me because they have one of my most hated juices in Smooth 8, but they also have 2 of my all time favorites in Torque56 and Freedom Juice. I've got a bunch of buddies at work that have just started vaping on Njoy's and eGo's and they come to me for advice on what to buy. If they ask for a good cigarette replacement taste I send them to Halo. Torque to me smells like a fresh pack of Camels without the "this will give you cancer" feel, and was the first juice that I could vape and be satisfied with. Can't wait to try HX3, and I've never gotten around to Truepure yet, gonna make an order on the next payday.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
i love the Prime 15. MY other favorite is Tribecca. i vape each flavor seperately and i also mix these 2 for a slightly different taste which is totally amazing. this is the closest anyone has gotten to real very enjoyable tobacco flavor. Im not saying it vapes like i real cigareet, no it doesnt nor would i want it to but its a very smooth yet very potent throat hit vape after vape
good tobacco lovers flavors.

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
I have been killing ml's a day of Tiki Juice :vapor: the last few weeks. The flavor of it is so original and smooth that I just can't put it down. I have been trying to figure out what actual flavors are in it but every vape seems to have something different standing out and is just delicious. Always have my main tank full of Tiki along with my 2 other tanks that I rotate with menthol ice, prime 15, tribeca and malibu. Can't wait to see what you have brewing next, have not been disappointed in any of the Halo juice line and hope you continue to keep my tanks full with awesome juices.

spivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2009
VA
I can't believe there are not more Tribeca fans here. This is my staple vape - after searching for a good RY4 (not what one thinks when they think RY4, I know) I came across this; now I have to order it every payday.

Malibu and Tiki are my "seasonals"; they're good for those summer nights out on the deck.

I can't wait for a new flavor, I just hope the after-smell isn't as strong as some of the others.

Mikey3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Monmouth County NJ
JB you know very well my favorite is Malibu! Why you ask? From the very 1st day I have tasted malibu it reminded me of being on a beach down south sipping on a frozen Pina Colada. Every vape of this juice is just so satisfying and in the end it gives you that cool mentholated feel. Vaping this just puts me in that feeling of relaxing on the sand enjoying the sun listening to the waves crash! Love love love Malibu

Lifewhacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Elkhart, Indiana
I can't believe there are not more Tribeca fans here. This is my staple vape - after searching for a good RY4 (not what one thinks when they think RY4, I know) I came across this; now I have to order it every payday.

Malibu and Tiki are my "seasonals"; they're good for those summer nights out on the deck.

I can't wait for a new flavor, I just hope the after-smell isn't as strong as some of the others.

I absolutely LOVE the Tribeca. I'd like to try the midnight apple as well.

Haven't noticed any after-smells though. (Though that could be because I'm fairly new to all this.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread