New Halo Flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainsaw316

Feb 23, 2012
New Jersey
I vape Halo all the time and currently I'm loving the Malibu...its what I tell everyone at work, who asks me about vaping, to get their hands on immediatley and everyone seems to enjoy it. Its easily an ADV for me and it tastes great in my Reo Mini(atty) and my G6 (cartos). Torque56, Menthol Ice, and Tiki are also staples for me but if I had to choose one it would be Malibu.

spivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2009
VA
I absolutely LOVE the Tribeca. I'd like to try the midnight apple as well.

Haven't noticed any after-smells though. (Though that could be because I'm fairly new to all this.)

Tribeca, Malibu and Tiki don't have one. All the others I've tried do (it's not bad but makes stealth vaping at work hard).

Robotfactory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
San Jose, CA
Malibu Menthol, hands down. I placed an order with Halo within my first month of vaping, and one of the liquids I ordered was Malibu. I am never without it. Such an awesome flavor. I have tried to DIY my own version on many occasions and I have no idea what Halo is putting in there, but I cannot even come close. It is sweet without being too sweet, it is mentholated without being too mentholated, and the "pina colda" flavor is just right.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Tribeca. I've always liked RY4s in general but Halo's comes of clean (cartos last reasonably long with it) and it has that great undertone to it.

But if I'm wishing for a new Halo flavor I want a Halo take on peach. Candy peach rings to be exact...all of those "just like a real peach we promise" juices out there just don't do it for me. Anyhow, whatever it is, if it's Halo gotta at least try it.

Anyway, I'd guess the sales data tells more than poling...

Jiggity-J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Long Beach, Ca
Midnight Apple. Torque56, Tiki Juice in that order. I got my 7ml bottle of Midnight Apple on Thursday(started vaping it Friday night) and finished it by Monday. I've also converted at least 5 people because of it. Best juice I've vaped. My glass bottle of it will come Monday or even Saturday. T56 is what pretty much what turned my on to Halo. Tiki Juice gives my that sweet pipe tobacco, but sweeter. Please Halo, more Tobacco/Fruit fusions like grape, strawberry, or peach.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Prime 15 all the way baby!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

i love it so much i even made a thread dedicated to it, called Prime Heads.

Prime 15 is so rich, full of vapor, full of flavor, and is just about the ONLY juice (ive tried tons) that delivers the TH i need. and not a harsh TH, just a really satisfying Th that keeps me from craving analogs. analogs WISH they tasted this good! Prime 15 is an all day vape for sure. from wake-n-vape to bedtime vape, this liquid is just perfect.

did i mention that its clear?! as if it wasnt perfect already, its clean and clear which makes my cartos smile as well as me! :)

keep on doing what youre doing Johnny Blaze and the rest of the Halo crew. you struck such a winner with not only Prime15, but with lots (in not all) of your juices. i really cant wait to see whats in store next!!

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
My favorite is Malibu. It is simply the most enjoyable menthol style smoke juice hybrid. I call it a Hybrid juice because it is a stunning combination of tropical fruit flavors enhanced by the clean ice like taste of menthol on the exhale. It first, deletes the palate, delivers the required thought hit and then refreshes and cools your palate with a very light hint of icy mint. This is the first fruit flavored smoke juice that I like. That is simply because it actually tastes like fruit. Other fruit smoke juices taste like the fake chemical fruit artificial flavor but Malibu Smoke Juice tastes like real fresh fruit. I would vape this at 0 nic but at 12mg, it could be an all day, all night vape for me. I never tire of it. It's Awesome!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
New Flavor = Belgian Cocoa. Oh my!

"INTRODUCING BELGIAN COCOA
ROBUST NEW CHOCOLATE BLEND
Halo is proud to introduce Belgian Cocoa, a robust new chocolate blend. Unlike other overly sweet chocolate blends, Belgian Cocoa is engineered to be vaped all day long. Offering a well-balanced profile of dry cocoa base and sweet chocolate top notes, this flavor is an excellent choice for tobacco vapers and sweet-tooth’s alike. In addition, Belgian Cocoa delivers a superior throat hit while maintaining excellent vapor production. Like all Halo e-liquid, this new flavor is made right here in the USA using only the finest quality ingredients."

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Prime 15 and tribecca for me, but also really enjoy the HX3 for a nice fruity change w/a tribecca like finish:)

I don't believe in an all day vape...I have at least 20 that I visit daily, 3 of those are from Halo.

Prime 15 is so clean... I've been using the same carto (G6) that It started in...back last Aug 2011 LOL! I just keep adding more drops and it keeps going strong:)...though had to take the paper off the outside as it was pealing so bad. Now it's a pretty silver:2cool:

Malibu and tiki are great as a nice refreshing changeup as well, tiki reminds be a bit of a clove.

Now this Belgian chocolate...that I have to try :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread