New Halo Flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
My favorite to is Menthol Ice I went like 6 months looking for the best Menthol I was a Kool analog smoker so I almost gave up until somebody mentioned you guys. I really didnt have any high hopes from being let down with those other suppose to be menthols. I ordered the sampler and fell in LOVE with the Menthol Ice from that moment on.Now I have tried other juices of yours and they all are good. I just placed another order today to try a few I havent and get the New Flavor. Cant wait sounds good.

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
The G6 is an 808 connection. It's slimmer than an ego, and it has a shorter battery life. Also, the ego has 510 connection. I use both. The ego when I'm at home, tethered to the netbook, and the G6 out and about, because it is slimmer and also mine is fuchsia.

silly question, how does the g6 compare to ego

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
I want to thank the Halo people.

I have been vapping now since Sept 2010. I have tried mixing my own and have tried many many different juices from other suppliers.

Your juices are by far the best. Cleanist and most flavor I have ever experienced.

Oh ya what is my favorite. Kinda like what is my favorite drink.
Its what flavor I have in my cartomizer, they are all that good.

Last edited:

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Winner!!!!!

Menthol Ice & Coolmist are great, but NOTHING is better than Truepure. It was the first flavor I tried upon graduating to refilling my own cartos, and no other flavor has ever replaced it. However for some reason, I do like MI better in attys. And I also really like Malibu, especially in the winter. Fusion is also one of my staples. But my 98%er is my beloved Truepure!!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Winner!!!!!

My absolute favorite Halo juice is also my absolute favorite juice ever. Come on, guys, where are all the Tiki Juice heads? I love this stuff. It is the nectar of the vaping gods!!!! Nothing is so beautiful as a vividly blue glass bottle. Open the bottle, and a delicious and very identifiable aroma escapes, inviting you to partake of the most excellent of liquid. The amber color and perfect viscosity... it's all just the tip of the iceberg! Vape it! Drip or carto or tank it up... then try to describe it. It's clove-y, and spicy, and smooth, with a hint of menthol. You will never find another vape like this. The scent will make others around you hungry. For hot cocoa, or pie, or heck, just lick some nutmeg. When I quit smoking, I found another addiction in Tiki. (psssst, even other vendors vape it)

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Winner!!!!!

JB you know very well my favorite is Malibu! Why you ask? From the very 1st day I have tasted malibu it reminded me of being on a beach down south sipping on a frozen Pina Colada. Every vape of this juice is just so satisfying and in the end it gives you that cool mentholated feel. Vaping this just puts me in that feeling of relaxing on the sand enjoying the sun listening to the waves crash! Love love love Malibu

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Winner!!!!!

I literally just got my Element Starter Kit today. (Was so excited to see the mailman today, ahaha.)

I am absolutely in love with Tribeca and Menthol Ice. I'm leaning more towards Tribeca right now, but I cannot wait till I have more cash so I can order some midnight apple to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread