Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Orlando, Florida
Hello all!

excited as can be as I am now a owner of a black full size Hana v3. However, I haven't cranked it up yet since I don't have the battery I want in it. I saw they recommend a sony vtc4 but searching I figured there was a vtc5 and there was. On impulse and excitement I bought it haha. Below I plan To post a link and I'm curious as to if this battery is a good fit or if I need to purchase something else's. If so could someone point me in the right direction.

thanks

Amazon.com : Two New Authentic Sony US18650VTC5 30a 2600mah High Drain Li-ion Batteries : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
The Sony batteries you posted are the ones recommended by Trent, the designer of the Hana mods. Last year I talked to him for about 2 hours when he had the Hana prototypes with him at Vape Bash 2 and at that time the red AW IMR batteries were the recommended batteries but as Trent and Brandon from Evolve pointed out to me this year the AW are older tech and Sony has surpassed them in the past year. My V1 Hana now has the Sony in it and the difference in charge life is very obvious over even a new AW. I was able to snag a V3 Mini this year to go with my V1 and I am loving it with the Paradigm Magma on it.

Last edited:

Connor S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Orlando, Florida
Alright they just came in the mail today! Woohoo haha, they do look sketchy as I expected so I'm gonna take a few pics for some conformation I'm workin with the real deal. Also I don't see a plus or minus indicating the charge.. I've heard if you put a battery in a Hana backwards it'll fry it? Help haha

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread