New handmade flavors & cool electronics coming this week! And still free shipping at TheVaporGirl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvestre

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
:toast:
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to update everyone.... in honor of having a week with snow AND 70 degree temperatures in NC, I am releasing several new flavors.... Dirty Horchata (Horchata with a shot of espresso), Berry Yummy Slushy (a harvest of berries mixed with crushed ice), and Belgian Blueberry Waffles (no need to explain, just imagine... mmmm!)
Also I am receiving some super cool stuff this week- the Turbos are coming in (the clear cone shaped do-dads for the ego batts, both 808 and 510), and the Seven Stars (an ecig with a jeweled tip that glows 7 colors!) plus a whole bunch of other cool stuff including amazingly priced lava tubes with cases... and other stuff too numerous to mention.
I also want to tell you about something so cool you might just pee a little, :blink: haha, but I'll save it for when you can see photos. It's awesome and it's very original, in fact no one else has anything like it at all!)
And finally, I am extending the LIPS free shipping because everyone has been so good to me, so sweet, and made me so happy! You guys deserve the best treatment!
And I have been 100% at getting orders out the same day, or if it comes in after 3 pm, the very next day. You may call me and write me as much as you want, my fingers and voice can handle it. A teacher at heart, I love the one on one with customers.
Ok so you guys be good, and come visit me at The Vapor Girl: the very best vaping solutions known to man! and enjoy! And watch out this week for all the treats!
Oh, and yes, those *are* my lips!
XOXOXOX
Victoria
:toast:

Last edited:

Sylvestre

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
COME and see the 7 Stars! They glow different colors with each vape!
7-stars-under300.jpg

AND FREE SHIPPPING with the code LIPS

XOX
Victoria

Last edited:

mamacitamimi

Oct 3, 2011
TX
I just received thevaporgirl.com's Dirty Horchata juice and am over the moon with it. I thought I had found the "it" juice when I tried her Cinnamon Bun juice but now have TWO "it" juices. This is coming from a menthol vaper who is really, really picky about what juices should taste like. Nothing artificial tasting in any of the juices I've tried from Victoria. Yea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread