New here again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas_Tanker

Jun 8, 2011
North Texas
I had lost my log in info, but I didn't have many posts there either, I have this one saved now and have enjoyed reading some of the posts.:facepalm:

Anyway, A little about me, I am married, I work a regular job and I am doing lots of R&D for several things, (not all e-cig related) and just enjoy relaxing.

I take things in stride, I don't stay mad, I don't say things to upset people on purpose, and I get over it really fast:confused:

Happy vaping everyone! If everyone helps 2 people quit smoking and start vaping, your house would not stink! LOL:2cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
LOL you will be sorry you opened that door! LOL I ask some really nutty questions sometimes.

Seriously though, Thanks. I am known for random stupidity, but I like it!

Don't worry about asking "nutty" questions. I've seen some doosies. Ask what ever you want. You can't learn if you don't ask questions and read, read and read some more.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I tried to get my mom to start, she had a partial lung removed a couple of years ago, but still smokes. She does use the 510 I gave her, so she has reduced her smoking some, so I am still hoping she makes the switch.

Was easy for me, I was tired of paying the higher and higher prices. I am in Denton, where are you?

Good luck getting your mom to switch. Find her some good flavors, and hopefully she will. :) I'm in Irving.

Texas_Tanker

Jun 8, 2011
North Texas
I made her some flavors I make, as well as a couple of others I bought that she liked. I have not been there since I got in my Chocolate flavors and that is one of her weaknesses. But I think she might really like the Cherry-Choco-nanner I have now. I just need to get over there and let her try it. She is in Decatur and does not drive to Denton, so can only get there when I get some extra time, which isn't enough, since she is nearly 80 now. All I want for her is to be happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Where do you buy your juices? or do you make your own?

Well I'm still a noob, so I haven't found that "go-to" vendor yet. :) Nor have I plunged into DIY - sounds scary to me (I can barely cook, thank God for my talented roomie that cooks! :lol:), although I am not closed to that somewhere down the road. I've ordered some juice from 4-5 different vendors, of which I'm waiting on 3-4 deliveries now, so I can sample and find ones I like to stick with. I should have a better idea over the next week or so, or I will like 'em all and run out of room to store juice! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread