New here and baby vaporer and wanted to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up everyone, I am South Carolina Mike and I'm a new vaporer. I'm making an attempt which I hope will be successful at switching from the death stix to fulltime vaping. I don't think it'll be too hard because I don't think it's anything but a nic addition, I usually rush through my stinky smokes because I only smoke outside and I also don't smoke in my vehicle.

With that being said, I have purchased a eGo kit with 1000 mAh batteries, and a LR 510 atty, (2) 306 attys with a drip tip, some honey flu cured e-juice bottle and some cartomizers filled with HFC, and I also picked up a bottle of OMFG e-juice, I had some serious help and luck picking up this stuff...I always do my homework, and last but not least I picked up a MAP tank too.

If anyone can point out some tips or tricks, let me know, otherwise I just wanted to say...

WASSSSSUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!:vapor:

DM

Sir Vapes A Lot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Where I usually am
WASSSSSUUUUUPPPPPPPPP S C M :) Welcome to the forums! Looks like your off to a great start.
well...your in the right place to get tips and tricks. Really, it's a learning thing and picking it up as you go. Check out the venders listed on this site to see what all is available to you. Only 4 post to go to surf ECF:)

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Well Mike , good luck , and welcome to the forums . Your lucky , you did your homework first . You saved yourself a lot of disappointment , as far as e-cig performance goes . Sounds like you have a good grasp of the situation .

I agree!

Best of luck with your kit! When you get it let us know how you're doing with it.

Welcome to the group. It sounds like you are pretty well set up. The only tip I have is... when you feel the urge for a cigarette, reach for your eGo. As for tricks... watch me pull a rabbit out of this hat.

too funny, i do plan on carrying it pretty much everywhere i go, my office is full of pretty cool people so I don't think they'll have a problem with it, most of them smoke death stix too, so they prob. will just be curious.

Chemcat

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Kennesaw, GA
Welcome to the forum and as :vapor:others have said, you've made a great choice in starting equipment. Some folks like me have an easy transition from analog to electric, others not quite as easy but if you're determined to make it work it will. In any event it's a new adventure, seeking the right device, liquid, and atomizer/cartomizer that works best for you.

Wow thanks guys for all welcomes, but I really can't take credit on the kit I chose. Grimm (Nick) Green and Sl1pg8r really guided and tolerated me through the past week of several questions, and I do mean several. I'm super excited about switching and vaping in general, I actually just ordered a sample pack of juice from Pinkspotvapors.com, I have heard several people comment on their juices especially pink spot, washington apple and raspberry mojito. So, like I said, I am super stoked for this.

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    Thanks for the welcome, that was fast. I am actually looking at picking up a LR eGo-T atty with some tanks, anyone got any opinions/is this a waste of money?

The 306 LR atomizers will probably spoil you for taste and vapor, but for ease of use, the tanks are really straightforward. And good choice with the LR atties.

The only concern for tanks is with leaking. It puts some users off. You can try silicone caps and silicone sleeves for the tanks. You can try using a hooked needle to ensure the wick is positioned properly in the spike to allow juice through without leaking it much. But you may need to take the atomizer apart to see what's going on in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread