New here and feeling liberated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Hello!, really new to this forum but have been actively searching for an alternative to analogs, also looking to quit the habit for good

Got myself an ego-t (maybe a fake) but have been satisfied so far!, stuck currently with the worst tasting menthol juice but still determined to try more variations and hopefully progress further, plus I've not touched the deadly analogs in nearly a week (yay!)

hope to learn more from the old birds here!

Once again,
Hello Sg vapers!

gingko.leaf

Moved On
Sep 10, 2013
Minzi, SZ, CN
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Just find yourself some juice and you should be good to go. I found 2 that I like alot so far. There from Johnsons Creek. The Merango and the Island flavor are my 2 main things to vape right now. Though I tried to mix my very first batch of DIY. Just waiting for it to seep for about a week or so before I try it. Hopefully Banana Bubblegum tastes good. I still smoke once and a while but its rare, 8 analogs in 1 1/2 months down from 1.5 to 2 PAD. Dont beat yourself up if you have a couple here and there. Its about what you havent smoked than anything.

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
The absolute no tolerance stand on e cigs here is an absolute bummer, had to purchase it in an absolutely sketchy part of town here, thanks for the advice on juices guys!

I have a question, is the feeling of an absolutely dry/scratchy throat in the morning a normal thing?, have been hacking quite a load of nastiness lately

Hope to learn more from the various posts here!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
The absolute no tolerance stand on e cigs here is an absolute bummer, had to purchase it in an absolutely sketchy part of town here, thanks for the advice on juices guys!

I have a question, is the feeling of an absolutely dry/scratchy throat in the morning a normal thing?,
have been hacking quite a load of nastiness lately

Hope to learn more from the various posts here!

you know, I bet your dehydrated -- VAPING steals water from you and drys you out big time

you need to drink LOTS OF WATER...

the other maybe your body trying to recoup from the 'other' bad habit :)

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
you know, I bet your dehydrated -- VAPING steals water from you and drys you out big time

you need to drink LOTS OF WATER...

the other maybe your body trying to recoup from the 'other' bad habit :)

Aha, thought so, yup my throat gets awfully phlegmy once I get up in the morning, and if it's due to my body recouping from the nastiness, then hooray!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread