New here and soon to be new vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathy6696

May 15, 2013
Ma
I was searching the Internet for info about e cigs and found V2 site, looked good i liked the idea that the cartridges came prefilled and almost bought. I kept searching and found this site. wow, I got really confused. So much info and terms I didn't know, but kept reading. I had bought a disposal Blu I was kind of amazed, but it was harsh and my throat hurt. What it did for me, a forty year smoker who figured that I would never be able to quit, made me realize i Could. So after three days of reading on this forum, I think I am going to buy on amazon, because I have a few gift cards this starter kit, i hope it's a good choice, but I haven't ordered it yet so if its not feel free to tell me so. If you could tell me a good place to buy some prefilled carts and e juice reasonably priced that would be great.

1100mah Ego CE5 Double Stem 1.6ml Multi Long Cotton Thread Atomizer -Stainless Steel w Case
Amazon.com: 1100mah Ego CE5 Double Stem 1.6ml Multi Long Cotton Thread Atomizer -Stainless Steel w Case: Everything Else.

Thanks , what a great group, glad I found this forum;)

timc2202

Verified Member
May 18, 2013
wisconsin
Im 3 months+ smoke free....also started with blu...my advice....skip the expense and trial and error small ecigs and get a mod set up now....the vamo v2 full kit with big batteries....charger and all.pick some kanger t3 and vivi nova refillable tanks....spare atomizers and some ejuice......you will end up doing it sooner or later anyways....we all do.congrats!

Kathy6696

May 15, 2013
Ma
Thanks for the advise, I will go and check it out. I only bought a blu disposal so I am vapor less right now and still smoking regular ciggys so I really am anxious to get set up. I am a little nervous about having to fill a clearomizer but am sure I will get use to it. D you just use regular tobacco flavor e juice or some of the other blends.

I would say go for an ego twist or a Vision Spinner for the battery and something like a vivi nova tank system. There inexpensive and will get the job done. W/e you buy look at videos on YouTube to help you with operation. Seeing it done is the best and fastest way to learn in my opinion. As for e-liquid its hard to say everyone has there over taste. Look for sample packs to try out different ones out!

Vap0r Lew

• Deleted by Judge Dredd
  • Reason: Affiliate advertising

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Beautiful kit and I think that you will be very happy and surprised at how wonderful it is. Don't forget to find some good juice ;) Sometimes it's hard to find just the right juice but no worries, you will get some great ideas here and everyone will do their best to point you in the right direction. I would suggest Mount Baker Vapor, Vaping Zone and My Vapor Store :D Welcome to the forum and I wish you the very best of luck!!

Edit: Thought that was an ego and vision clearomizers, to me that's a great great starter kit but that's also what I started on so I might be partial lol.

TheElectrician

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2009
Orange County, CA
Thanks for the advise, I will go and check it out. I only bought a blu disposal so I am vapor less right now and still smoking regular ciggys so I really am anxious to get set up. I am a little nervous about having to fill a clearomizer but am sure I will get use to it. D you just use regular tobacco flavor e juice or some of the other blends.

Not sure if you have any ecig stores in your area, but if you do you can go and try all the flavors!

Kathy6696

May 15, 2013
Ma
Beautiful kit and I think that you will be very happy and surprised at how wonderful it is. Don't forget to find some good juice ;) Sometimes it's hard to find just the right juice but no worries, you will get some great ideas here and everyone will do their best to point you in the right direction. I would suggest Mount Baker Vapor, Vaping Zone and My Vapor Store :D Welcome to the forum and I wish you the very best of luck!!

Edit: Thought that was an ego and vision clearomizers, to me that's a great great starter kit but that's also what I started on so I might be partial lol.
Thanks everyone for all your help, I think I am going to stick with this one, it seems like a decent place to start!

F Bailey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
That's a great start! I also started with a cheapo ecig and still by comparison vape with a Halo G6 and Triton with tanks now.
I've been analog cig free after 30 years 3/4 pack a day for a over week now and love it!
Hang in there and stick with it and you'll be just fine. There are alot of good and not so good tobacco juices out there, if you can, go to your local shop that will let you try some. Myself I'm really liking the Halo Tribeca right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread