New Here and Thinking of Getting Smokeless Delite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

This place seems like the best info on the web regarding this topic.

I am new to electronic cigarettes, and I received a coupon from my friend to get Smokeless Delite. I am wondering how good they are and what other ones are out there that are the same type of beginner kits.

To many sites out there to try to figure out which one is best.

I need something easy to use, and has a good taste to it.. I tried one of those disposable njoy ones from 711.. they were horrible.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , but never heard of that device . I urge you to get either an E-Power , or an EGO , or clone ( Riva ) those can be found at several vendors , that are forum approved . Liberty Flights is one , you can also try Hoosier Supply . Good luck . At the least make sure whatever you buy is 510 . 0r 808 compatible . A lot of the off the wall brands are what's known as proprietary type , and will only use their own atty's and carto's . And those are usually over priced .

ynzr

Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Welcome! Although I'm new here and not as knowledgeable as the veterans here, I'd recommend doing more research here on ECF before investing in equipment. I almost purchased a branded/mass-marketed kit at first, but having spent some time on ECF, I decided against that.

I agree with Renzuli, an Ego (Ego clone) would be a good choice. Or, if you prefer the cigarette look, a 510 is a decent way to start off with vaping. Check the ECF Info Pages - Best E-Cigarette for a New User, and then read some reviews on different devices to give you a better idea of what you want. It all seems a bit overwhelming and confusing at the beginning, but utilize all the great info on ECF and you'll know where to start.

Best of luck!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I looked at their site and the prices are pretty high and they offer autoship, which is a red flag for an ecig supplier. (Overpriced products arriving at your door and hitting your credit card!) If you get a basic 510 (cigarette size) or eGo kit you will have the foundation for flexible, inexpensive vaping. New vapers often like cartomizers (cartos) which are simple to use and can be refilled a number of times with the liquid flavor and strength of their choice. Whatever you start with should have at least two batteries so you can always have a backup ready. Madvapes and Goodprophets are two suppliers that offer a lot of good inexpensive choices as well as the suppliers mentioned above.

Many of us started with weak overpriced kits and it's better than not starting. Vaping will help you breathe and smell better while leaving more money in your pocket. Good luck and welcome to ECF! Many people here will help you with your questions and if you search on a subject you'll get a fast course on all of the vaping possibilities.

MDO1265

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
NJ
Welcome aboard Johnson. As a new vapor mayself ( 3 months ish ) I can tell you that this place is by far your best source for info. I have learned everything from the friendly people here that are all too willing to help newbies.

In my opinion, that kit will do one of 2 things if you havent already switched over to ecigs.

1. You could take a drag of the ecig and realize in that moment that youre now a non smoker ( basically the effect my first mall bought ecig had)

2. You take a drag and it tastes awful and you run the other way ! I have seen this with friends I have tried to convert who discovered ecigs ( before I did ) at a gas station and it turned them off big time. Though Im pretty sure that when I get a chance to let them try this Riva with a clearomizer full of good ejuice.... they'll be thinking twice !

Keep in mind too... as someone said in another begginer thread.....this isnt going to be your last purchase. This is just the start but you want to start off with something that gets you headed in the right direction. As Renzuli suggested, this is a 510 connection and will play nicely with most products on the market.

Try this... Riva with LED Ends

Add to that kit some of their Vision Clearomizers and whatever flavor juice that interests you and you'll be off to the races.

I personally chose this route since Im on the road all day and wanted a battery / tank scenario that was easy to fill without the need for siringes and all that, and would last all day without the fuss of dripping while driving.

Give them a call and ask for Sean. He's a nice guy and a vaper as well who takes the time to explain their products to newbies and steer you in a direction that makes sense for you.

From what I have experienced their customer service is second to none. I called there yesterday at 4 pm and made a phone order and it was in my mailbox today ! Of course we are in the same state but hey.....

Happy Vaping !

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
Bottom line, don't buy that.

It appears to be a three-piece setup: with atomizer-cartridge. This is quite outdated and does not work well. Also, they claim their cartridges last as much as a pack of cigarette. Which would be a huge overstatement for a cartomizer, but for a cartridge, it's an amazing lie. Moreover, they sell these cartridges at an unbelievably high price.

On their support chat, I cannot get the threading type from them - so you'll not be able to buy replacement parts from elsewhere. They also keep saying how the mouthpiece is "flawlessly designed to fit between my lips" but keep avoiding to answer how much liquid it can carry! Obviously because it's probably a minute amount and you're paying 30-40 times the price for it!

Also they do not sell replacement atomizers on the site! They say "atomizers last a very long time" which is another lie. An atomizer, even the very high quality ones that i use, can last anywhere from a few days to several months, but one generally regards this as a function of how you take care of them. A bridged atty like they sell is liable to get burned taste even after a few days if you don't clean it, and they don't instruct you to do so. They say you have to call their office for atomizer problems. WOW!

This is not just a bad product. It's a scam.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Elfstone is spot on with his post above.

There are far too many red flags to buy from this vendor.
No good can come of it.

This forum won't even allow a vendor to register here if they claim a cartridge will last as much as a pack.
That is one of the biggest red flags of a vendor that does not have your best interests at heart, only your money.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Overpriced
they don't mention the mah of the batt- 100 mah= 1 hr normal vaping
auto buy- HUGE red flag
some of their starter kits come with only 1 batt...what to do when that 1 batt goes dead and needs recharging?
You can buy a great quality starter kit with 2 batteries (1100 mah) for $40.00- Kgo, Riva.....a little more expensive an EPower.
Try and buy from a reputable ECF listed vendor. Also look for discount coupons, usually about 5%.
Good Luck.

Hey all,

This place seems like the best info on the web regarding this topic.

I am new to electronic cigarettes, and I received a coupon from my friend to get Smokeless Delite. I am wondering how good they are and what other ones are out there that are the same type of beginner kits.

To many sites out there to try to figure out which one is best.

I need something easy to use, and has a good taste to it.. I tried one of those disposable NJOY ones from 711.. they were horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread