New here and to vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I'm really new to this since Sept 9th when I was told I had stage 3 cancer in the left lung. I was lucky in the fact I had cut down my smoking to 5 cigarettes a day for the last 10 years so quitting wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The cancer at last CT scan is about gone so it looks like I will beat it for at least another 5 years. The hardest part of quitting for me was actually taking a drag seeing the smoke. Since I have tried Smokeless Image's Volt line with the low nicotine carts and now have gone to filling my own. I've recently upgraded to the X2 batteries and several of their Clearomizers and like it. I did notice one thing though Smokeless Image doesn't list the manual X2 batteries at this time but I do have the Spinner in manual. I was wondering if they discontinued this item.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
Keep fighting I just wanted to say that you gotta know whats in your flavors and to stick to only usa made flavors

I'm been mixing my own from the start. I've been using Totally Wicket (made in UK), VG made here in USA, Absolut Vodka at 5mg nicotine levels though I started at 18 mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread