New here come say hi! tell me something i should know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
... is 70/30 or 60/40 better because of flavor?
IMHO, 70/30 vs 60/40 is not much difference between the two. Maybe you read that Pg is a better flavor carrier than Vg, but I once bought the same flavor in 50/50 and 100% Vg and couldn't tell a difference in flavor. The 100% vg did have more vapor production, though.

There is a lot of "new vaper" information in these blogs that you might find interesting and educational.

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper
Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder
Battery Basics for Mods: The Definative Battery Guide for Vaping
Deeper Understanding of Mod Batteries Part 1

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Do not roller skate in a buffalo herd.

Also do not buy smok stuff unless you don’t care if it breaks.

I’ve never noticed a meaningful difference between 70/30 and 60/40 myself. A given recipe should be balanced for its ingredients. VG is said to mute flavors, but that is only roughly the case. It mutes some more than others.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Don't buy SMOK. Their products have a high failure rate and they make them that way intentionally.

Don't order from FastTech. They're slow as molasses, provide terrible support, and may void your warranty.

Resist your urge to be a tightfisted coupon clipper. You end up spending more on "deals" than you would good equipment. You're already saving enough by not buying cigarettes. Support your local retailers where possible.

If you really want to save money, keep reading this forum. Vaping can be nearly cost-free if you are prepared to invest a few hundred dollars up front in a solid removable battery mod with a rebuildable atomizer (RBA) and a stash of DIY e-juice supplies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
So yeah new here... kind of new to vaping. Tell me new I should know. Deals around the web for good liquid or whatever you would like to share.. One question... if anyone wants to send input... is 70/30 or 60/40 better because of flavor?
Hi James,
Always have a back up, and a back up for the back up is not a bad idea either.

Welcome to the ECF

Cheers
I

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@James61585 Don't forget the back up to the back up's back up. Hello and Welcome to the forums!!!! Any questions, do not hesitate to ask. There are a lot of wonderful people here willing to help out when we can. Sorry I can't answer your question as I have only 2 different ratios that I work with. I make my own and use 70pg/30vg 24 mg/ml on a 1.6 ohm coil and then use 30pg/70vg 6 mg/ml on a .3 ohm col Tell us a little about yourself. Were you a smoker, if so how much and how long, what type of mod are you using, those sort of things. Then we can help out with more specifics as everyone is different.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Welcome.
Did you know that the reason you sometimes get big or small raindrops is caused by updrafts. As a raindrop falls, if there is an updraft that catches them and raises them up they collide with others then increase in size. If there are numerous updrafts this will continue to increase their size. This goes also for hailstones. This is how huge hailstones are formed. A small one falls, is pushed back up, gathers more moisture and increases. With large hailstones you can cut them and see the layers and thus be able to count the amount of times they dropped and rose before falling to the earth. This is definitely something you should know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread