The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Here, wondering if i should get this nemesis clone setup from ebay

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by mrbonersoup, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hey guys, just started researching ecigs and really want to get a good one. I only have about $100 and I want to get the best bang I can get. I found this nemesis clone on ebay that comes with pretty much everything I need and figured this would suit me best for the time being.

Nemesis Greek Mechanical Mod Stainless Battery Charger Nmbus V10 Dripper | eBay

Saw a video or two on some clone and they said they were almost as good at the real deal, but I knew I needed to hit the forums. I would really appreciate your option and help! Please help me get started Im a noob!

2. broseph

broseph Full Member Verified Member

Sep 1, 2013
    okc
    It's my understanding that eBay doesn't allow e-cigarette sales on their site. I don't know if that's juice or mods or the specifics, but I'd be wary of spending money on eBay for an e-cig item.

3. hmm. the same seller seems to have sold a couple and has gotta some good reviews for them. a lot of the other e cig sellers have good reviews as well. i read that its against ebays policy too but my guess is that there are to many items for them to track and the sellers only sell a few ecigs on a few accts to stay hidden.

still would like to hear some thoughts about that item in particular. i want to order something tonight.

4. K_Tech

K_Tech Slightly mad but harmless Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Ohio, USA
    $100 plus shipping for a Nemesis clone and a Nimbus clone?

No.

Stateside you can find the Nemesis clone for $50 and a nice dripper for under $20.

Unless you want to spend $35 more than you need to. :2c:

5. nidua42

nidua42 Full Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Somers, NY, USA
    You can get Nemesis clone from Fasttech for $30 with free shipping. Once in a while there are good deals in eBay but isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

6. awesome guys. thank you so much!

7. AR15Keith

AR15Keith Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2013
    Miami, FL, USA
    I'm gonna be the one that says if you're new to vaping then don't get a mechanical mod right off the bat. Just my :2c:

8. xtwosm0kesx

xtwosm0kesx Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.