New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
Hey guys im new to the forum but have been vaping solidly for a month and before that about 6 months on and off. I have a pretty solid setup for myself as of right now but the one thing i keep going back to is the tanks/clearo's and direct dripping. So that being said im going to peruse the forum to see some other points of view on these.

MEDIC out!

iloveunicorns

Jul 14, 2013
Fillmore
How do you like vaping? You have been off and on vaping within the last few months. I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey and went to vaping. I've been vaping for only 4 months. I recently tried to have a regular cigarette and my taste buds and mind rejected it. The flavor expectation was not there. My mind is trained to expect flavors. Any how, welcome to ECF. This is my first day.

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
LOL thanks guys. I currently have two of the protanks and a few T3S's and MT3S's. Im all mods at this point bc the wife stole the 650 mAh ego batteries for herself. :D

@iloveunicorns I have been completely off of tobacco products for close to a month and a half at this point and i cant imagine going back. I started vaping with those auto batteries and they just didnt cut it. Now once i got an actual clearo set up i havent looked back and my wife either. so i love it!

I apologize for not responding sooner! I am new to the forum but not necessarily new to the vaping world. I have acquired quite a bit lately and i have found a new passion for dripping. :) only problem is it isnt convenient for work lol!

Lilfroggy525

Jul 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
How do you like vaping? You have been off and on vaping within the last few months. I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey and went to vaping. I've been vaping for only 4 months. I recently tried to have a regular cigarette and my taste buds and mind rejected it. The flavor expectation was not there. My mind is trained to expect flavors. Any how, welcome to ECF. This is my first day.

I quit in Feb. of this year and for argument sake to see what I thought of the real thing....I tried a drag of a friends cigarette who smokes what I used to...and YUCK! Your right your mind and taste buds are waiting for that flavor you are used to. I'll stuck to vaping it is a much better solution :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread