New Home Made Tank Mod For Only 4 Dollars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagasa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
USA
I have done these with a variety of syringe sizes and I personally prefer the big 100ml syringes. I get my syringes for about 19 cents for the 3ml and 79 cents for the 100ml size. With these I used a hack saw to take the syringe down to a workable size and then finished it with a pair of small sharp scissors. I have tried drilling the bottom of the syringes as well as cutting them by hand with a small craft knife and neither method works perfectly. I usually wind up using a little bead of duco cement to seal them up. The cement I've got says it is food safe once it has had time to fully cure. I might try using a dremel tool to make the small holes in the bottom from now on but I made this one at work on my lunch break. Anywho, I used an XL CE2 Cartomizer that I got precut (and no, I won't tell from where because of favoritism, besides you can get them almost anywhere nowadays) and a metal tube off of an old cartomizer I was no longer using. I cut a small hole in the rubber stopper and placed the metal tube inside it. I use the metal tubes because I can put a regular carto cap on it or a drip tip. I then placed the flood prevention washer on top of the ceramic cup and slide the rubber stopper cap with the metal tube inside it ver the little silicone washer and its good to vape once the cement sets up over night. The design I have set up here allows the user to use a larger syringe without the need of a sealing washer because the metal tube and silicone washer prevents flooding. Also in the event of a slight flood the e liquid has to travel all the way up the tube and past your drip tip to get in your mouth.
The first picture is the tank itself, The second is the tank on my Silver Bullet, The third is the tank next to a 4ml storm tank.

100_0498.jpg 100_0501.jpg 100_0502.jpg

Thanks, Diagasa

Diagasa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
USA
I regret to inform you all that I won't be selling these. It would be cheaper for you to go out and make them yourselves and I won't be responsible for making a profit off of something that I can't guarantee past a week. If there is very much interest in these I will put up a video on how to make them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread