Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Since I tried the 306 atty I have been hooked. I love the convenience of the exposed bridge on a 306 atty. Not to mention, the great throat hit, flavor, and being able to change flavors very quickly without much of the previous flavor sticking around. The only problem I had was that every one I came across was low resistance so it obviously was not very good for high voltage. I am very excited to say that I placed my first order for 306 3.5 ohm atties from ikenvape.com. I believe that these are the only ones on the market. Do not quote me on that but I have searched pretty hard to find some. Isaac also has the low resistance 2.0ohm 306 atomizers listed on the site of which I ordered one just to see if it will satisfy me at 3.7. I guess I am just starting this thread to get the word out and maybe to post your thoughts about the new ikv stamped hv and lr atomizers. I will post what I think in a couple days when I receive my order. I am yet to be disappointed with an atomizer from ikv so I am excited to give these a try. Thanks a lot Isaac!
Josh

P.s. Ask and you shall receive. It does not seem that long ago that people started asking iken about these and they were here before we new it.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thank you Van!

You heard him right folks!
We now have the small and powerful 306 in IKV signature 3.5Ω High Voltage and 2.0Ω Low Resistance!
d2d9f425.jpg

e0d14697.jpg

We also have 306 Drip tips in Transit!
b61e2f10.jpg

60af4e26.jpg

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Well folks are going to be happy :toast:

We talk about IkenVape CS. Here is one for you. During a conversation Isaac and I had, Isaac informed me these would not suit my vaping style. Now that is what I call great CS. Worried more about the vaping experience rather than a possible sale. That in my books is what makes Ikenvape special. Cheers!

For those who have been anxiously waiting for these vape Happy :smokie: I am sure they will deliver as the rest :)

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
So I have been playing with these for a few days now. The higher resistance 3.5 306 is a huge improvement at higher voltages compared to other 306 attys I have tried. The vape much cooler which is what they are suppose to do. I use cartomizers quite a bit because I drive for a living and everyone knows not to drip and drive. When I am at home on the other hand, I prefer a good old 510 or 306 atty. They have worked great for me at 6 and 5 volts and am very thankful to Isaac for making these things happen and for how quickly he responds to demand. If you are reading this and have never dealt with ikenvape.com I must say that you are missing out because no one has taken the time and done as much research as iken in regards to supplying the best atomizers on the market. I am very happy with the quality of these just like all of the others I have purchased from here. The low resistant a tty is just not quite strong enough for me personally but I am sure plenty of people will love the lr ones as well. When more of you get some of these post your comments and thoughts.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
So I have been playing with these for a few days now. The higher resistance 3.5 306 is a huge improvement at higher voltages compared to other 306 attys I have tried. The vape much cooler which is what they are suppose to do. I use cartomizers quite a bit because I drive for a living and everyone knows not to drip and drive. When I am at home on the other hand, I prefer a good old 510 or 306 atty. They have worked great for me at 6 and 5 volts and am very thankful to Isaac for making these things happen and for how quickly he responds to demand. If you are reading this and have never dealt with ikenvape.com I must say that you are missing out because no one has taken the time and done as much research as iken in regards to supplying the best atomizers on the market. I am very happy with the quality of these just like all of the others I have purchased from here. The low resistant a tty is just not quite strong enough for me personally but I am sure plenty of people will love the lr ones as well. When more of you get some of these post your comments and thoughts.

I too have dealt w/Ikenvape. Outstanding customer service and fast e-mail response. Really wants to make sure everything is right. I have a HV306 coming. Can't wait to try it.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I love the exposed atty. Only thing I dont like about them - when you put it on a P18 it doesnt look good, but the taste is awesome.

With the 306 drip tip they don't look to bad on the p18. I use them on mine, I just wish they would come out with some type of metal one with a delrin insert.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
With the 306 drip tip they don't look to bad on the p18. I use them on mine, I just wish they would come out with some type of metal one with a delrin insert.

A marble or blown glass 306 drip tip would be the ticket and just a bit longer then the ones currently made

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
What makes them better than a 510?
Imo and others may disagree but I think that they have similar throat hit as 510 and with better flavor and also When you get to the point where you need to drip more juice and you change to a different flavor, the previous flavor does not linger around for very long at all. I also like them because you can see exactly what is going on in the a tty such as how wet it is, if anything is stuck in there, or if the wicking is burning or melted on the coil. Check them out, maybe just get a couple to see if they are for you.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
What makes them better than a 510?

I just place an order today for another hv 510 atty, it will have to wait till next month I will give them try.
It is a really diverse question and answer. I'm with Van on how they're a bit more flavorful. They are smaller than the 510 by far. I'm also with Mwa that stated, best bet is to try them both. There is a significant difference but it's difficult to say what the difference is exactly,

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Badmemory just order one of each an LR & HV from Iken and you will see,,, Issac I'm still trying to do what I told you
Really? Your referring to the thing? any new discoveries?
I was interested first sorry Ken I called dibs.

Psh! Your not a competitor yet! Ken huh? that was just a low one. :D

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Really? Your referring to the thing? any new discoveries?

Psh! Your not a competitor yet! Ken huh? that was just a low one. :D

I was just literally laughing out loud in front of my computer, my dog was looking at me like I was a weirdo. I am very sorry Ike. I remember you asking about these a few weeks back so you obviously called dibs first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread