New IBTanked 19mm "Mint Green" tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
I just recieved my new IBTanked tank this evening in the mail. I opted for the "Mint" Green tank with stainless caps. This is without a doubt, the best carto tank I've ever used!:toast: 002.jpg It works perfectly on my VTR!

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
That looks awesome! I've been interested in the vtr. I have several 22mm IBT and I'm quite sure that they won't fit in the cage, but that 19mm looks perfect!
The 19 mm fits like a glove! With the 22mm tanks you would have to use the extension,that comes with the VTR. I've got a big honki'n tank (holds 6ml) that works well with the extension.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I keep going back and forth between carto tanks and protanks and evods. I do however want to get a 22 ml tank from them though. They say the quality of the vape is always according to what carto you use but with the IBtanked ones I get a much better vape. I think cause it probably has a better seal then the smoktech ones.

Plus they will probably last for years where a plastic tank will eventually start to split on the ends.

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
I keep going back and forth between carto tanks and protanks and evods. I do however want to get a 22 ml tank from them though. They say the quality of the vape is always according to what carto you use but with the IBtanked ones I get a much better vape. I think cause it probably has a better seal then the smoktech ones.

Plus they will probably last for years where a plastic tank will eventually start to split on the ends.

I like both,but the cartos seem to put out better flavor,it could be just me?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread