The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

new idea?

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by dejo, Feb 12, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dejo

dejo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    I am brand new to vaping (well 2 weeks) and not a builder, Im a thinker. Would it not be cool to have a mod with 2 or 3 3.7v batteries, but have a variable pot to be able to adjust the voltage to your liking and not have to change batteries to do it. should be fairly easy for someone that mods anyway. let me know what yall think.
    You could do the pot as a recessed slot so it doesnt get changed without wanting a change.

2. misterD

misterD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i dont know what this variable pot is but my dream mod would have a mini-usb charger, a juice pump, switch to 5 or 3.7 volts and on top of that would be small.
    my first try on moding anything was the lil flashlight/madvapes/logo. now its a pile of melted plastic :(

3. dejo

Feb 9, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    with a variable pot you could get anywhere from max battery voltage to 0 voltage, and maybe find a new sweet spot. who is to say that 4.5 or 5.5v wont be better than say 5.0 or 6.0. just dial up what you want.

4. natura

natura Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2009
    USA-Western NY
    A rotating min. 3 flavor 1.5 ml* ea juice dispenser ..yes indeed--> must be small and BIG MAHS lol preferably delivered with the pony mod lol

Ok- just not bigger then a foot and fatter then a quarter.

*these click in and out for easy replacement and refilling...so maybe the juice pump not so necessary?

5. Keegan1014

Keegan1014 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2009
    Delaware
  6. IBossJekler

IBossJekler Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
    nhaler.com sells the Xhaler which you can turn a piece and it slowly ups the voltage from 3.7-5v. So great idea but think they already did it. :)

7. dejo

Feb 9, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    I was thinking more like that you could adjust it in very small increments. as who is to say that the sweet spot inst somewhere in between 3.7 and 5.0 volts, or maybe even at 5.5 volts and we are missing it totally.

8. Keegan1014

Keegan1014 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2009
    Delaware
    looking for a sweet spot ok, charge up those battries and make a straight voltage mod.
    vape away when you find the sweet spot take a voltage measurement at the atty.
    and report back what it is.
    Just a thought see what happens.
    My bet is it depends on what your vapeing juice wise.
    I start at 3.7 go to 5 and then 6 on all juices and see what ones better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.