Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Boys and girls, my good friends, if you want to say something new about GG or you have an idea that you would like to discuss or you want to make a proposition for new models or new features, then this is a thread for this.

We can make GG better than it is now. Maybe this looks impossible but fantasy has no limits:thumbs:

pt91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
AR
i want a slim that can be used in single size as well as double size (3.7 or HV).
i want a pv that doesn't leak juice and get on my hands all day long and make a mess.
i want attys that don't fail.
i want everything to autofeed so no dripping.
i want to use VG in all devices with no problems (pg doesn't work for me)
i want a safety lock on the button that is easier and faster (maybe automatic like some disposable lighters?)
Most of all I want a 2nd GG unit from Rob!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys, I will answer to all your questions so you have to know what can be done:

6 volt slim will be produced either

801 AFS will not produced because its big and because I will make HV 901 soon

I cant make a slim that can be used in single size as well as double size (3.7 or HV), because it requires sleeve and the sleeve will add 4mm in width, so slim will not be a slim anymore

I am working on leakage too, we have to stop it

I made HV atties but I cant make atties that dont fail, maybe in future, I am trying to think ways for it.

I will make 901 and 510 AFS so we are ok with auto feeding

The GG lock is very easy (you can lock it with only one hand). Its not very quick but not a slow one too. And I cant make an electric button, it will fail and you will have misfires too. Also I made it this way to be user friendly so anyone can fix it easily, I dont like complicated things for my people. I just want all features in the simplest way.

I am waiting for more ideas, please think, think, think

Koalex

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
hmmm...
how about atomizer caps for different atties (like 510) without adapters. I know that GGTS will have it but how about the older ones. I love my slim and using adapter for 510 it makes it longer than needed and ruins the whole idea. I believe many people that already have a GG will love to have different atomizer caps.

Other than that I dont think that there is anything that is missing from GG family. Its by far the most complete one.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
HOW about the GRANT sized AFS. the same diameter as the Grant. That is my one wish... The same tank as the Beta would be perfect. Keep it simple. I use mine a lot. Have been since day one of getting it. OOO and a gold cap for it too.haha It needs to match you know.

Imeo I think you have thought about just about everything you could have. Adjustable draw for both sides of the AFS... plus all in one atty connection... use all batteries... what else could we ask for...? o and I forgot HV iAtties.. we are having a hard time thinking of things because you have already covered most bases...

How about some GG juice... that has a throat kick...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
HOW about the GRANT sized AFS. the same diameter as the Grant. That is my one wish... The same tank as the Beta would be perfect. Keep it simple. I use mine a lot. Have been since day one of getting it. OOO and a gold cap for it too.haha It needs to match you know.

Imeo I think you have thought about just about everything you could have. Adjustable draw for both sides of the AFS... plus all in one atty connection... use all batteries... what else could we ask for...? o and I forgot HV iAtties.. we are having a hard time thinking of things because you have already covered most bases...

How about some GG juice... that has a throat kick...

Thanks a lot Vapn my friend and yes, I am thinking of a juice too, I am talking with Lisa for this:):)

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Thanks a lot Vapn my friend and yes, I am thinking of a juice too, I am talking with Lisa for this:):)

Here is a big big hint:

You take any strong sweet flavor juice, (chocolate,caramel,Strawberries...etc...etc...) and you mix it with DK-TAB from Dekang (25-30% sweet/70-75% DK) and you get the best tastes you can think of...Juilicious!...hehe

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Here is a big big hint:

You take any strong sweet flavor juice, (chocolate,caramel,Strawberries...etc...etc...) and you mix it with DK-TAB from Dekang (25-30% sweet/70-75% DK) and you get the best tastes you can think of...Juilicious!...hehe

I like mixing strawberry with camel or tobacco juice so I can definitely see where you're coming from here. :)

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
I like mixing strawberry with camel or tobacco juice so I can definitely see where you're coming from here. :)

Exactly Lisa...You see exactly what I mean.(I'm vaping a Winston with Strawberry right now btw)

Well,here is the thing:

I have all the the Tobacco flavors from Dekang, and all the Sweet flavors from a known UK supplier.

The tobacco flavors are good, but for a heavy vaper like me, it comes a time when they become too much "tasty" yet tasteless. They just need some flavor.

And the Sweet flavors are too sweet for my tooth...I just can't vape so much sweet...Especially strong flavors like chocolate...They even cut my appetite after few vapes...hehe.

So the ting was to cut the excess of sweet, while getting the tobacco juice some flavor that gives it some consistency and dissolves the sometimes annoying after taste.

And this is what I do now, and I'm getting mixes that you can vape for days in a row without even wanting or needing to change.

Which is exactly the formula for a good E-liquid.

But my best discovery was the DK-Tab.

This special juice is amazing. It has a strong, very strong taste that you can recognize instantly.(btw, all other tobacco flavors seem to be the same formula, but more or less diluted)

This juice has a pure and special taste.

One day you'd love it, and the other you'd just hate it. Very hard to describe.

I vaped it for quite a while, then all of the sudden couldn't really bare it anymore, so I restricted its use to periods when I had just vaped so much, that I couldn't feel anymore taste...Or on weak atomizers.

Then there was this chocolate juice that I couldn't vape because I would feel like eating a ton of chocolate. But it was a very accurate chocolate flavor, very good and very successeful, yet so strong that it didn't even get of the atty after a good cleaning.

So there I had the DK-Tab on one side, and this chocolate juice.

I had to mix them!

It would be this, or letting them on the shelve for eventual dark days of shortage.

1/3 chocolate and 2/3 DK-Tab...And the result was ...a revelation! It got so close from a very popular flavor, that I could swear that if I had a little caramel flavor...I would have hit it!

I then tried to mix the DK-Tab with other sweet flavor...Perfect.

I always got a very good flavor, strong and light at the same time, very consistent and comfortable. A flavor that you'd vape constantly without the need to change it.

Now I'm out of DK-Tab...But I'm trying all the other tobacco flavors from Dekang.

They're all very good, with slight differences, especially that I feel that they are variations of the same ingredients, more or less diluted.

The flavors I get with them, when mixed with sweet flavors are all kind of cousins, with each others, and with the DK-Tab mix.

Only the DK-Tab is so strong and tasty, that it adds something other just don't...I don't know what exactly, but it makes it very special.

BTW...The DK-Strawberry is really really good...:p

Anyway, I think that the best recipes start with a tobacco flavor from Dekang as base...Anything else is just not recipe for E-liquid, but only casual flavors, more or less mixed together...which in a way, is not that big deal.

An E-juice is like a wine. Only the base is tobacco and not grape. You are not supposed to literally taste the tobacco or the many ingredients you mix with it. You are only supposed to guess them in your pallet and for some, in the back of your throat and have a certain scent, a certain memory of their taste.

This is what makes the difference between a good wine, and a grape juice. Well E-juice recipe should follow the same process.

That's at least my official experience :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread