Not open for further replies.

speedy_r6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois, US
Hi to all.
New in this world of vapor...
Trying to stop cigarettes vaporizer for a week and today just smoked 1.

Greetings from Porto Portugal

Sounds like you have made great progress already. Around here, we emphasize that you shouldn't be counting the ones you do smoke, but be counting the ones you don't smoke. Think about it this way, if you were a pack a day smoker and have cut down to only having one cig a week, you have already cut your cigarette consumption by over 99%. That is what I would consider a MAJOR success. Even if you were only smoking 2.5 packs a week, that means you have still cut your cigarette consumption by 98%. By all standards, that is still hugely successful. Be proud of how far you have already come.

Reactions: Jkgato

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
For me the trick is to find the right liquid just for yourself. There sure is some liquids you would love and never look back. And yes dont fight with stinkies. Within a week or so you will never be able to smoke one. Just get rid of holywood effects. First thing in the morning, after meals, while drinking. etc.... I mean vape before lighting one. But all the same if you want to light one, light one dont fight.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Welcome aboard!
I'd suggest you checkout a local vape shop. Most, at least in my area, have vaping bars where you can try their flavors before you buy.
I was lucky and found a good juice on the first day. Put my cigs down and have not picked one up since. After a month w/o cigs I gave away 3 and 1/2 cartons of cigs.
Good Luck.

Biiovape

Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
Welcome,
And congrats for your 99% smoking decrease.
I was smoking 1cig a day when I started to vape, then 2 weeks later 1 per week and now 3 months without even one cig, as soon as you will completely quit, after 1 or 2 weeks in a row, you will feel disgusted :D and you will obviously smell better than cold tobacco (even if you vape tobacco flavour) :thumbs:

Vaping power !!

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Can definitely back up what Biiovape says - I'm nearly seven weeks into this game and threw out the tobacco flavored juices I had a couple of weeks ago - your tastes do change. After a lifetime of smoking I genuinely can't stand the tobacco flavours now - as I type I'm Vaping Lemon and loving it. I read about this before I started with Vapes and didn't believe it until it happened to me.

Jkgato

Dec 1, 2015
Sounds like you have made great progress already. Around here, we emphasize that you shouldn't be counting the ones you do smoke, but be counting the ones you don't smoke. Think about it this way, if you were a pack a day smoker and have cut down to only having one cig a week, you have already cut your cigarette consumption by over 99%. That is what I would consider a MAJOR success. Even if you were only smoking 2.5 packs a week, that means you have still cut your cigarette consumption by 98%. By all standards, that is still hugely successful. Be proud of how far you have already come.
Thanks.
I am super proud and happy to found vapping.
Surfing around this subject i found a Brazilian forum that the members add in the end off their message a counter of days without cigarettes, number of cigarettes not smoked and money saved
is there something similar around here?

Jkgato

Dec 1, 2015
For me the trick is to find the right liquid just for yourself. There sure is some liquids you would love and never look back. And yes dont fight with stinkies. Within a week or so you will never be able to smoke one. Just get rid of holywood effects. First thing in the morning, after meals, while drinking. etc.... I mean vape before lighting one. But all the same if you want to light one, light one dont fight.
Thanks
Not going to fight them!
But now that I found vaping they just disappear and with my new ego one tc uuuuuu new flavors come to daddy

Jkgato

Dec 1, 2015
Welcome aboard!
I'd suggest you checkout a local vape shop. Most, at least in my area, have vaping bars where you can try their flavors before you buy.
I was lucky and found a good juice on the first day. Put my cigs down and have not picked one up since. After a month w/o cigs I gave away 3 and 1/2 cartons of cigs.
Good Luck.
I started like that.
Just got a new ego one ct and puffing L'ABSOLU LORD KAVENDISH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread