New in town try 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years back I had a Smoke Anywhere kit where I used ejuice to refill it instead of buying the packs, then about a year and a half ago I bought a fifty-one fifty set up but this time paid for the refill packs it was better vapor but still a bit costly and just didn't feel right. Now I just picked up the Mist Kettel! With Strawberry e-juice hoping third times the charm!
I have 3 cigs left before going to vapor wish me luck!

4star60

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
St.louis
Just don't beat yourself up if you need to smoke an analog. 38yr smoker and I've stressed myself too many times to count about quitting. You'll only quit smoking cigs when you're ready. I think having good working gear that delivers consistent vapes makes a huge difference. I have a cig-a-like I bought first,then an Evod clone and last week I bought my first mod, the Itaste VTR. best purchase to date. I tried cutting the nic levels too soon. Went back to 24mg for my steady vape and its just been better for me.

Best of luck!
J

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
A few years back I had a Smoke Anywhere kit where I used ejuice to refill it instead of buying the packs, then about a year and a half ago I bought a fifty-one fifty set up but this time paid for the refill packs it was better vapor but still a bit costly and just didn't feel right. Now I just picked up the Mist Kettel! With Strawberry e-juice hoping third times the charm!
I have 3 cigs left before going to vapor wish me luck!

flush those 3 cigs and vape on ... you can do this :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread