New Jersey Health Commissioner Going Way Over The Top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
Damn, my sound card appears to be dead......

It figures, though. She's from New Jersey, one of the first states to go into antzie overdrive.........

(BTW......NJ is BROKE (according to THEIR accounting methods). I would expect the politicos to do anything possible to raise money (as in TAX money) from ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, at ANY TIME. Mark my words!)

Last edited:

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
Ah yes, the New Jersey stereotype. Was wondering how long it would take to come up.......hehehhh.

In reality, New Jersey has some fantastic and unique features, qualities and resources. It wasn't named the 'Garden State' on a whim, either.
It's history with manufacturing is due largely to its fantastic location. It's political history (e.g., the politicians) and history of corruption have led to many ills. If I'm not mistaken, NJ had a long history as a Red State. Democrats had been comfortably in power (and control) of all levels of politics, from the smallest districts and. towns, to county level, right up to state level for many decades. Very 'comfy', if you know what I mean. That kind of utter control over a long period of time is not so healthy. The politicos appeared to feel 'entitled' to me. Now, the Republican governor appears to have become comfortable, but I think he might even be squirming a little bit due to some recent press coverage. (I think people have smartened up a bit, and watch and question things more closely these days. I could be wrong.)

We need to periodically shake things up around here. Frankly, I don't know at times if that can happen here, or anywhere for that matter. We shall continue to try

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread