Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyondcr

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
York Pa
www.vapemasters.com
We now have the new Joye eGo Pass-Through in stock along with some other great products,

Here is our current sale list, (supplies are limited.)

Joye eGo USB pass-through battery: regular price $28.99 | sale price $18.99
Joye 510 atomizer: regular price $7.50 | sale price $5.50
Joye 510 LR atomizer: regular price $7.50 | sale price $5.50
Joye eGo Atomizer: regular price $13.99 | sale price $7.99
Joye eGo cartridges 5 pack: regular price $4.85 | sale price $3.50
Joye eGo carrying case: regular price $12.99 | sale price $10.99

Thank You for making VapeMasters your number one stop for e cig products and supplies.
Don't forget to check out our Great tasting e juice!

Shane K,
VapeMasters.com

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Sdh, Our e liquid has a Vapor Renu "style" to it, Just like most suppliers use Dekang e juice. You pay for what you get, we do not skip out on quality for the price, I seen some people do not like our e juice while others swear by it, What ever the case may be I love to hear your feedback.
I love vapor renu stuff! I never tried yours!

Circumspice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
God's Country
Bump for a good supplier!

I just placed my second order with Vape Masters. My first order was processed and mailed out the next day and I received it two days later! I bought the Joye eGo Pass-through, the huge Joye eGo type B atomizer and the empty type B carts. Both the battery/pass-through and the atomizer were fine, no DOAs. I find that I really like that big ole atomizer. It has a very mellow vape and the huge capacity of the carts keep me vaping happily for hours. I was so happy with the first transaction that I ordered more of the type B atomizers and carts on my second order. Vape Master's sale price on these items are so competitive, I foresee a sellout in the very near future. Thanks Shane! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread