New Juice Line from Five Pawns

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Yeah just got an email alerting me of the upcoming release. VERY excited to try them.

-I am on cloud 9 to hear that Castle Long is now going to be available all the time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE CLR. Easily my favorite juice, its just perfectly what I want from a vape. Love it. But, to have it all year long, for ten bucks less.. oh my god lol. Can't wait.

-The other four.. Im going to look again, but from my first glance, I dont remember saying about any of them "OHHH delicious!!!".. But then again, aside from CLR, the original 5 juices from Five Pawns didnt SOUND amazing, but I tried them anyway, and loved them soo.. I definitely will be trying them all.

If you havent tried 5pawns juice yet, I highly suggest them. Gambit and Queenside in particular.. obviously Castle Long, and Grandmaster is good too. Bowdens Mate is great, but you gotta like mint. Absolute Pin ain't for me.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    usa
    These combos all seem a little odd to me. Dill? yeah? I'm up to try anything though. Just waiting to hear some reviews first.

I wonder how different the Castle Long will taste without the "Reserve"

6 Pawns is about the interaction of the flavors, so don't expect an "in your face" dill, but the dill complementing the other flavors.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    I'm really excited about the new lineup. I was REALLY excited that Castle Long was going to be part of the permanent lineup until I read the part about it not being barrel-aged. Bummer, that was my favorite part, that awesome whiskey taste!

What??

why would they do that

I just convinced myself to pay $37.50
    because of the oak barrel steep that was 90% the attraction
    :nah:

AmandaD

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    So Cal
    Which B&M to you go to? I'm trying to remember if the one in Granada Hills has 5 pawns - I usually go to the Vape Town in WH.

I will totally drive 45 minutes again to try these. Stinks it will only be out of an Evod, but I'm resolved to purchase at least one of these new ones.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    So I understand correct
    are you saying they will make it both ways

or are you saying that they will still make it but it will be without oak barrel steep

I think they added a non-oak steepd "Long Castle" to the regular lineup.. so it's the same price as the others and available all the time, but will still offer limited runs of the "Long Castle Reserve" which is the steeped one you love from time to time... the same way they've been doing it.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    I think they added a non-oak steepd "Long Castle" to the regular lineup.. so it's the same price as the others and available all the time, but will still offer limited runs of the "Long Castle Reserve" which is the steeped one you love from time to time... the same way they've been doing it.

ok great
    I thought that's what he meant but had to check because I've had it happen before more then a few times
    where the meaning was not the obvious

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread