New Juice Maker Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
OK, got a friend who has been mixing up some fun things, and is about to open up a new store soon! He should be stocking about 100 flavors, will be mixing in both high quality food grade, even Kosher PG and VG (yes, can do 100% VG), should be able to mix just about any combo you can think of! Tried one of his Signature flavors, a wonderful Hickory Smoke juice that is so addicting! He is VERY close to opening, final supplies are just coming in now, and he will be having a special code for us ECF'ers for a nice discount, too! A very nice guy, so be on the look out for what could be your next favorite supplier!

Sorry, can't give a name or site yet, (I promised!), but be sure he will bend backwards to make you happy! BTW, I have NO financial interest in his business, and am in no way connected except by friendship. So when he opens, I hope you all will give him a try, he is fellow vaper, and knows what quality juice means.

Let you know more when I can!

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
It seems things are progressing quickly! He should be open for business on February 4th, and his site is up now, though it is still waiting for a few finishing touches, pics, etc. His payment system is secure, and he has the CASAA badge

Check it out!

Please let me know what you think, especially if there is something you want in a juice Supplier! He really wants to give the best product and best service at the best prices possible!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

kr808d1

Moved On
Jan 8, 2010
Round Rock , Tx
It seems things are progressing quickly! He should be open for business on February 4th, and his site is up now, though it is still waiting for a few finishing touches, pics, etc. His payment system is secure, and he has the CASAA badge

Check it out!

Please let me know what you think, especially if there is something you want in a Juice Supplier! He really wants to give the best product and best service at the best prices possible!

Thanks for looking!
cool deal checking it out now .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread