New juice mixer, in need of help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philippa Ellis

Jan 13, 2019
Hey all

found this group and could do with some help.

I've been vaping for some years now and usually buy my juice from a local shop and they make it up for me there and then.

However over the past year I've become allergic to PG and menthol flavours, sooo I'm now vaping AG + VG base liquids with fruit flavours and don't get a problem which is ace!!!

However AG isn't always available to buy in the shop when I need it so I've decided to buy my own online from a rep seller that I know are UK based etc. (Have to be careful because of my allergy)

So after I've told you my life story ehat I need to know is what ratio of AG and VG do I need to use for my base on say a 60ml bottle I'm now vaping 0 Nicotine so that doesn't need to be considered in the mix up.

I would really appreciate some help with this pretty please!!!

Thanks in advance

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Welcome to ECF and welcome too to your DIY venture!

Aqueous Glycerine is not widely available in North America (that I know of) so probably not too many people will be able to help you with ratio's. I would recommend that you just experiment to find what works best for you with the tanks/RDA's that you currently use. There's no hard and fast rules with DIY - what works for one person won't for another so testing some different ratio's is probably in order. :)

Last edited:

Philippa Ellis

Jan 13, 2019
Welcome to ECF and welcome too to your DIY venture!

Aqueous Glycerine is not widely available in North American (that I know of) so probably not too many people will be able to help you with ratio's. I would recommend that you just experiment to find what works best for you with the tanks/RDA's that you currently use. There's no hard and fast rules with DIY - what works for one person won't for another so testing some different ratio's is probably in order. :)

Thank you so much for your reply!!!
Ahhh man I didn't know this site was based in America, I'm so sorry for not doing my homework before joining

I guess I just need to practice my mixology and see what works best lol

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Thank you so much for your reply!!!
Ahhh man I didn't know this site was based in America, I'm so sorry for not doing my homework before joining

I guess I just need to practice my mixology and see what works best lol

I think this website is actually UK based but most of the members here are in North America. You can always try Planet of the Vapes which is mostly UK mixers:

Vaping Forum - Planet of the Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread