Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hello to all:

Just wanted to introduce myself. I will be going live later this week. We have a large stock of Ejuice on hand. We are also going to host a small contest for the ECF members. Post an idea on the contest and lets get it going.

We have both 15ML's and 30ML's bottles for you. Our dosage strength runs from 12 MG's to 36 MG's. (low to Ultra High)

Some of the flavors in our store are listed below.

Marbrow
Hilton
RY4
Vanilla
Cola Throwback
Red Bull
Menthol
Grape
Watermelon
Cherry
Apple
Pineapple
Coffee
Unflavored

I'm going to give away some 801 and 901 kits to the contest winners as well as some free juice. Runner up's will get their choice of free juice in 30 ML's bottles.

Come up with a cool contest idea and you will also win a bottle of juice. Including our Ejuice stock we will also offer Mixing bottles, menthol crystals, carry cases, car chargers, and other goodies. We are located in Phoenix Arizona and will ship all orders within 24 hours via priority mail (2-3 days for delivery).

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

May 2, 2009
Hummm. I'm thinking about radio waves right now for some reason.

Most of the current contests are just be the X number poster and win something. But those threads don't stay around for long, and most people don't even bother reading, just posting. Some of the past contests that were popular and got people chatting were "Name That" threads where forum members would offer names for a suppliers products or come up with a custom graphic for the supplier or a tag line. A contest like that would not only give you some exposure, but you'd also get some new copy for your website as well.

Or you could just have a name that Roger Waters album contest.

RickB

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Salem,NH
Hey Jerrry,
How about an Easter Egg Hunt type of thing. Hide a few things around the website.
Have people go through the website looking for the different items in a particular order such as having to build a "magic word" type thing. Then they come back to the forum and post what they believe is the answer. The first person with the correct answer(s) gets the prize.

Music from the Body,When the wind blows,Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking,Radio Waves, Amused to Death,Ca Ira. Those are just the Studio albums. Did I win? Did I win? :D

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hummm. I'm thinking about radio waves right now for some reason.

Most of the current contests are just be the X number poster and win something. But those threads don't stay around for long, and most people don't even bother reading, just posting. Some of the past contests that were popular and got people chatting were "Name That" threads where forum members would offer names for a suppliers products or come up with a custom graphic for the supplier or a tag line. A contest like that would not only give you some exposure, but you'd also get some new copy for your website as well.

Or you could just have a name that Roger Waters album contest.

Nice idea...I want to keep the post count down low for the contest. So maybe that might work. I'm thinking that the post count should not exceed more then 100 posts. After that the contest will be closed. I'm doing this because of the excessive bandwidth other vendors have used in the past. NO 10,000 posts will be allowed on my contest thread. Also no gobbly .... or random letters will work.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Jerrry,
How about an Easter Egg Hunt type of thing. Hide a few things around the website.
Have people go through the website looking for the different items in a particular order such as having to build a "magic word" type thing. Then they come back to the forum and post what they believe is the answer. The first person with the correct answer(s) gets the prize.

Music from the Body,When the wind blows,Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking,Radio Waves, Amused to Death,Ca Ira. Those are just the Studio albums. Did I win? Did I win? :D

HMMMM, I like it. lets see what else others suggest.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
You should do a pop culture trivia contest. I know they are fun my husband loves them, they also can be quite challenging. It could be about music, movie, tv sitcoms or what ever. You could ask questions like what year did a certain song come out and who sang it stuf like that. I hope this was helpful.:p

I like that. Maybe that might work. Lets see some other ideas and get the ball rolling.

If other posters agree on your idea then we will have a contest for the first 100 entries.

I received a few PM already and I'm excited about serving the community. I have tested all the flavors.

Here are the prizes for the new contest which we still have not determined.

1st Place One 901 Kit Complete with 1 30 ml bottle of juice
2nd Place One 801 Kit Complete with 1 15 ml bottle of juice
3rd Place One accessory (carry case, car adapter, or USB charger) plus 1 bottle of 30 ML juice
4th Place One bottle of 30 ML juice
5th Place One bottle of 15 ML juice

so there is a chance for everyone to win. I'm not a fan of unnecessary posts and I think something clever would be a nice change for this contest. Also I don't think you should have to sit by your computer all day to win a contest either. As I mentioned earlier I will end the contest at the 100th Post and it will be locked.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Jerrry,

Cool idea... :D

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Nice idea to have a fun contest Radio.

My idea... how about in honor of your new juice shop - an essay contest on e-juice. What it means to you, a poem, what ever. We PM you our entry, and you post it (copy and paste the PM) to one thread. Each contestant's entry number at the top of their essay. Then you set up a POLL and have the forum members pick your winner. State a date of closing of the Poll (weekend?) Easy to pick the winner then!

Glad we'll have someone in Phoenix with da juice!! Congrats on your opening up shop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread