New juices finally came in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffKnight

Sep 12, 2018
So I went ahead and tried one of the ads that popped up on the site here, which I dont normally do, and boy was it worth it lol. It's from The Sauce LA for a sample pack of three flavors, I added the extra mystery box, and I got 7 flavors, each at 30ml a piece. So that's 210ml and even after shipping it less than $25-$28!!
I got:
Vanilla Bean Cream
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino ***
Capone (crunch berry cereal) ***
Open Road (rice crispy treat) ***
Main Street (Apple Pie)
1922 (tropical energy drink)
XXX (tangerine strawberry kiwi lime)

The ones with the asterix are the ones from the original ad, the ones without are the ones from the mystery pack.

Attachments

• 20180918_104657.jpg
    20180918_104657.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 15

PuffKnight

Sep 12, 2018
I've had mine for a while now and been too nervous to vape them. Guess when I start getting empty tanks it's time to give them a try.
Honestly have not been impressed by most of them. Going to give them to a coworker to vape to give them a try too cuz I'm not a fan of a lot of the flavor profiles. The apple pie one smells better than it tastes. And the energy drink/other fruity one are both blegh in my opinion. But I just am not a fan of lime. It's what really stuck out to me and the taste alone gave me a headache and I couldnt get it out of my mouth. I was using it on an RDA and I'm not sure what the VG/PG is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread