Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
New Jumbo 510 3.5ml Cartomizers

These cartomizers hold 3.5ml of liquid and have a whistle tip that will fit all your 510 devices. They are 2.3 to 2.5 ohms and will also fit on The Darwin but will not open and close without a 510 to 510 adapter.

Darwinians Alert!!!!!

Nhaler.com | New Jumbo 510 3.5 Cartomizers
_MG_7407.jpg

_MG_7406.jpg

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Yes they are and actually have a pull off whistle tip so they are easier, technically for those of us that dont have longer fingernails...Thanks
Drew

I actually have a 801 whistle tip on my Go-Go and it is real handy to pop off and fill too. I ordered some to use on all my 510 connecting stuff I put in the drawer when I got my Go-Go. Thanks Drew I know you have been working on these awhile and hope they are as good as the Go-cart design.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew, what are those screws for on the bottom - air flow? And are there two airflow holes right above the threads?
Imnot sure if thats a reflection your seeing...There are no screws, but the bottom pin is slotted for air flow...

Will we need adapters (510-510) on these for other mods?

No you should not unless the connection is recessed. Thanks
Drew

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
No they are vertical coil like the Boge cartos...They are packed differently though...They are tighter packing which makes for slower filling but better saturation at the coil...
Drew

Ok thanks, I will try them but I'm pretty much in love with the horiz coil design. I kind of feel like I'm cheating on my Go-Go by buying any 510 stuff but maybe she won't find out! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread