The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New JUMBO Low Resistance 510 Dual Coil Cartomizers

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Our new 510 soft tip XL Low Resistance Cartomizer features a new design with increased NiChrome coil surface area for maximum vapor production. This design allows heat to be transferred to a larger surface area than previous low resistance cartomizers, which force heat to a concentrated point with minimal surface area. For the user, that means shorter draws and increased vapor production, an advantage not previously available in low resistance cartomizers. These are longer then standard 510 cartomizers and hold aproximately 1.8 Mls of liquid...

****************************************************************************************

2. N2rock

N2rock Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2011
    Sugar Land, TX
    Damn man... I'm gonna be on a "frequent buyer program" LOL. I just placed another order from Nhaler yesterday, and now I'm ordering again. Can't wait to try these out on the Darwin

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    These are REALLY rockin on the Darwin...They are also really nice on the Riva and Ego batts... I would just caution people to make sure they are filled and give them some time to absorb before toking on them too heavy... I have been (using the condom fill method) putting a full cap and then around another half, waiting ten minutes or so and adding the rest of the cap. I was a little anxious with the first one and didnt let it soak in all the way to the coils and it was kinda dry tatsting but once it soaked in, it was tremendous....
    Drew

4. N2rock

Jan 29, 2011
    Sugar Land, TX
    Glad you said that- I tend to be impatient LOL. I'll keep that in mind and let it soak good before using it.

5. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Well, looks like I might need to try these out. I needed an excuse to make an order for 801's anyway!

6. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Drew, its hard to tell from the pics but are these as long as an XL carto?, they don't look that long.

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes they are longer than the regular carts...You caught me Cuse!!! I wanted to get them up and stole the pic from my other product until I have another pic. I figured it would be OK since there really isnt any size comparison...I should have another pic up this weekend.
    Drew

8. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Haha, thats fine Drew. I can't wait til they get here.

9. Brutus Buckeye

Brutus Buckeye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Drew, are these Boge style cartos? Similar filler material? Also is that price for a 5 pack or just 1?

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    They are Boge "style" but not made by Boge...That is per pack of 5...Thanks
    Drew

11. Brutus Buckeye

Brutus Buckeye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Drew! Gonna have to place an order for these bad boys!

12. bwood12043

bwood12043 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2008
    East Texas
    Just ordered some, really look forward to trying them, and I will try to be patient when filling... lol

13. N2rock

Jan 29, 2011
    Sugar Land, TX
    Got mine today. And of all the cartos I have bought, these are my favorites! These bad boys really bring out the flavor, and tons of vapor. They are a tighter draw (than a Boge) unfortunately. I really prefer the draw of Boge's. But the flavor from these things simply can't be beat. And I've been vaping the hell out of this first one on a single fill, and still going

14. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Thats good to hear N2, mine should be here early in the week and I'm looking forward to them.

15. earthpig

earthpig Moved On

Dec 11, 2010
    Lake County, Illinois
    Been playing with them for 2 days now.
    Love em. Made by Smok Tech.
    It takes a less lengthy draw (1/2 the time) on em to produce the same vapor as a Boge 2 ohm. Impressive.
    I'm running em on a standard 510 battery, which I prefer. I like a cig sized unit. Personal preference.

Battery life held up fairly well, so that seems good to go.
    I've tapped the one up with fluid twice so far (10 drops each shot), then the battery needed recharged.

Rule of thumb, keep em moist or they fry. If you use a drip tip, caution. Hot juice has been known to splatter out of the end.
    I did a quick review of them in the Carto Burn portion of the site, that has been dealing with 808D-1 carto issues... ~ pg 399.

Pig

16. N2rock

Jan 29, 2011
    Sugar Land, TX
    I'm really torn with these things. Been using consistently for 2 days, but switched back to my Boge's every now and then. I just love the flavor production these things provide. But the stiff draw really gets to me- which is why I keep switching back to Boge's every now & then, I just get to the point where I desire a nice smooth draw. The flavor from the dual coil kicks ..., and the length of time that it lasts on a single fill is awesome. But the stiff draw is frustrating. I thought I could adapt, but I'm starting to think otherwise. I know a lot of people prefer stiffer draw- so for those people this thing will be gold.

17. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    I just got these about an hour ago and filled one up with some juice Drew so graciously gave me (more on that later....good stuff btw Drew), using the condom method and gave it about a half-hour soaking time. My Darwin is currently hitched up to an 801 and since it is a really nice combo that I didn't want to break up at this moment, I pulled out my trusty ole Super-T S6. I adapted the native 801 to 510 and screwed one of these bad boys on. I haven't fired my Super-Six in 2 months, so I first checked my 14500's to make sure they were still holding at 4.2V and that the S6 was ready to roll. I hit the fire button and half-expected a burned taste, which seems to be the norm for my luck with 510LR cartos lately. But no! This dual coil carto gave me a mouthful of perfectly warm but very flavorful bliss, with no hint of burn at all. I let loose a giant cloud and reveled in the good ole days of 3.7 LR mechanical vaping! It was so good, I repeated that cycle for about 15 minutes with a giant smile on my face. I haven't found the draw too tight for my liking at all. Perfect for me so far on all counts.
    I have actually grown gun-shy of the numerous underachieving 510LR's I have tried over the last year. This one breaks that cycle...at least on my first impression. This provides an honest to goodness enjoyable 510 LR experience without tasting like a 3 day old cup of coffee. Again....this is only a first impression. About 1 hour of use. It could go bad as soon as I post this and I'll make sure to tell, if that happens. But as of right now, it was a well spent 13 bucks and a product with some upside. Which btw is $2-3 cheaper than the few other places that have them.

18. N2rock

Jan 29, 2011
    Sugar Land, TX
    You like the 801 draw, so I can understand how you would like this. The 801 is too tight of a draw for me- to me the 801 draws the way a 510 does when it starts to get clogged. I usually toss my 510's when they get this tight. I just like a really loose draw.

I'm just so back & forth with this thing. I simply love the flavor and clouds of vapor. I wish there was some way to loosen the draw- I would be in heaven.

19. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Yes you have a point about that N2. I just put one on my Darwin and love it on there equally as much. If this thing holds this level of performance, reliability and draw, I may have found a possible go-to carto. Just when I had all but given up on 510's

20. ditc

ditc Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    will these work with all 510 batteries? also, would these work on a krd808 battery using a 510 cartomizer adapter? anyone tried it? also, might this style get produced in a krd808 cartomizer version? thanks in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.