new Kanger dual coil head versitility

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebzM

Jan 26, 2014
Chicago
unnamed.jpg

Hey, new to ECF. I guess this will be my first post.

If anyone's wondering, well for those who havent seen em anyway. Here are the new upgraded Kanger Dual Coils. I didnt even know I had the upgraded version until about 20 minutes ago. Bought em from a Kanger rep at Vapebash Chicago on Friday. He did tell me they were the new coil, but I thought he meant the long stem DC's as thats the picture on the box, and I never opened them until a few mins ago, but they do have a sticker that says new coil. Anyway, the picture is attached.

And I did just try them in my mini PT2 as I was typing this, and they dont seem to fit.

KGann

Apr 7, 2014
North-East
How do people feel about these newer long-stems? I am still using my Evod style's, and love it. Actually just opened my second one after making my first last almost a month with thorough cleaning and dry burning! I'm wanting to order a pack of the long stems, but I have heard mixed reviews, mostly concerning the airier draw. I'm guessing I could fix this issue with my PT3 simply utilizing my air flow control valve, right? Any thoughts of the taste and vapor production compared to the originals?

Arprok13

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
New Haven, CT
View attachment 325801

Hey, new to ECF. I guess this will be my first post.

If anyone's wondering, well for those who havent seen em anyway. Here are the new upgraded Kanger Dual Coils. I didnt even know I had the upgraded version until about 20 minutes ago. Bought em from a Kanger rep at Vapebash Chicago on Friday. He did tell me they were the new coil, but I thought he meant the long stem DC's as thats the picture on the box, and I never opened them until a few mins ago, but they do have a sticker that says new coil. Anyway, the picture is attached.

And I did just try them in my mini PT2 as I was typing this, and they dont seem to fit.

This is the answer I was looking for! Not happy its not compatible with PT II or mini...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread