The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Kanger T3 Bottom Coil 2.5 ml Clearomizer

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by txtumbleweed, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Happened to me too. I think this happens with very light liquids. Darker thicker juices might benefit from it.

2. Gr8Scott

Gr8Scott Super Member ECF Veteran

3. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    They seem to have the biggest variety available and the best price on the T3 but DiscountVapers sell the replacement module for 2.49. DV has the T3 for 5.99 and modules for 2.49 but doesn't have colors or LR.
    Kanger T3 Bottom Coil Replacements

4. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Depends on the thickness of the juice. Once I cleaned and dry burned the bases for the first time it started wicking perfectly. Now I have one with the seal turned and the other with the seal down. No wicking problems. It seems to flood when I take a primer puff without burning. Once I stopped doing it (bad habit from CE3s) I got no more flooding.

5. darwinvsjesus

darwinvsjesus Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have to add in my two cents. I'm a serious chain-vaping type of person. I have never in three or so years of vaping had a satisfying vape. Always something sucks. Every 'new and perfect' atty/carto winds up having flaws. They never hit consistently, I always get dry hits. I have bipolar disorder and the ups and downs do get worse with the frustrating with esmoking. But these T3 bottom coils, are just amazing. not a single dry hit. not one. They are just the best thing that's come out for e-cigs in the three years Ive been vaping. I really would be surprised if everyone who tried these stop using all their other clearos.

Kanger, you did a good job. Effing A, my friends. Effing A. Everyone needs to try one.

I will say this:
    The throat hit on these things is massive, and it does produce a ton of vapor. I wonder if the coil is larger on these than on regular clearos. Just amazing. My two cents.

6. HawkeyeFLA

HawkeyeFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2012
    Clermont, FL
    And yet personally, I get nothing but dry hits with a T3 loaded with Cup of Joe from Flavors by Joe. I have a bunch of T3s from a CoOp, unloading them on a buddy of mine. Thankfully he's going to pay me what I paid on the CoOp.

7. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    That amazes me how some people get dryhits with theirs. What voltage do you vape them at and what vg/pg ratio do you use?

8. Vappa

Vappa Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2012
    Netherlands
    I bought one to test it. It will be here tomorrow. Lets see how it compares to the T2, which i'm very happy with...

9. Errol

Errol Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Salt lake City, Ut

I'm waiting for the January Coop on these to go active so I can get a batch of the T3s and about 20 extra coils. Should do me for a couple of years until the next great vaping machine becomes available. Like most here I find them to be the best of the best with a minimal amount of modding. Until now the Vivi Novas and modded CE3s have been my go to vape but now they're second string with quite a bit of bench time. :)

Errol

10. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    I'm glad they are working good for you too Errol. I got in on the first two co-ops and I have enough now to last a couple of years too. I still haven't had to replace an atty head yet. It looks like the coils will outlast the wicks. I'm still using my Vivi Novas on a couple of Mods and I have good luck with them as well.:)

11. Cool_Breeze

Cool_Breeze Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2011
    Kentucky
    I'm already starting to collect surplus only to have it superseded in short order. NextGen is coming quick these days. Look for 'the next great vaping machines' to start showing up after February...Chinese New Year.

12. HawkeyeFLA

HawkeyeFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2012
    Clermont, FL
    50/50 juice. And I've gone up and down the voltage dial on a Twist.

Add the dry hits to my dislike of the overall form factor (I know it has to be wider for the eGo skirt, but I don't like it personally) and I'm done with them myself. I'm back to VNs.

13. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    I like both the Vision VN and the T3's. I use Vivi Nova's mostly with my mods and T3's with ego type PV's. There are some things about each that I like better than the other.:)

14. Errol

Errol Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Salt lake City, Ut
    Looks like a pretty good deal on the T3 at Vaporally Sun and Mon.

CYBER MONDAY SALE AT VAPORALLEY.COM

Starting Sunday Morning November 25

Kanger T3 - $3.99

Errol

15. Vappa

Vappa Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2012
    Netherlands
    So far (had just a few puffs) it's working great. The taste is a bit different from the T2 (i'm using the same juice), a little bit less also.
    Build quality looks better than the T2, but i have to use it for a few weeks to see how its holding up in practice.
    Benefit is the way you fill these. I don't need a needle anymore, just pouring the juice straight out of a glass bottle. Makes filling a lot quicker.
    And i do like the bottom coil principle that i don't need to flip the PV to wick the coils.

More on this after i finished the first couple of tanks.

16. dennis_j

dennis_j Senior Member ECF Veteran

this bottom coil units work good with thick juice because the juice get heated up ,which makes it thiner and wick better, this are a win win carto, as so is the CE3,wife like this t3 for the ease of filling,did't like the needle,but I still love the CE3 also

17. SKYYcamel

SKYYcamel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    I'm getting decent vapor with mine, but ZERO flavor. (70/30 mix)

18. srguapo

srguapo Full Member

Nov 11, 2012
    lehigh valley PA
    I received 2 T3s from DV yesterday and figured I'd throw in my 2 cents. For a bit of background, I've been using the T2 and Vivi nova 2.5 on an ego twist and vision spinner for a few weeks prior.

The T3 seems to be very well built. I had a couple dry hits initially, but I flipped the silicone cap as mentioned previously (I also folded it back down which the picture didn't show) and have had no dry hits or leaking issues since. It hits like a champ, even with my 6mg, 50/50 juice. Zero fussing with spinning and flipping like the T2, and the flavor seems much stronger over a Vivi nova. I think the flavor is comparable to my phoenix clone rba. It also looks sexy as hell on my chrome vision spinner!

19. John Castle

John Castle Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2012
    Tempe, AZ
    So it turned out that this is what I got -- I thought I had got a T2, but I just tried to refill it and discovered the mouthpiece was non-removable and ended up having to refill it from the bottom. Guess it's a T3, after all. heh

20. John Castle

John Castle Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2012
    Tempe, AZ
    This might be a little late, but it definitely takes 50% VG juice. That's what I'm using in it right now (Synergy Vapor Labs' 50/50 24mg LY4) and it performs like a champ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.