The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts*** - Part 2

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by ECFadmin, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ECFadmin

ECFadmin Administrator Admin

Aug 7, 2014
    OK - so, it has taken much longer than expected but we at Mom and Pop Vapor Shop are finally ready to let everyone taste our juice. We worked really hard on our recipes and can't wait to hear some feedback from you vet vapors out there. Of course I am proud of all the flavors we carry but I have to say that I am especially proud of what I have accomplished with our tobacco flavors, so if you are looking for a great tobacco flavor, we will deliver.

I want to thank everyone on ECF as I have read almost every post on the site to find out what people want and what is missing on the market. In return, ECF members get 50% off all juice items, with no minimum order. We have free shipping on orders over $35.00.

Use Coupon Code 50OFF

Good thru July 18, 2011

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

2. ECFadmin

ECFadmin Administrator Admin

Aug 7, 2014
    This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]204833[/split]

3. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Its funny how most vendors can do fruits or tobaccos or desserts. Mom & Pop is the only vendor I know that do every flavor type with perfection.

They even have some great gear! I still only use my P0P built Herring Bone Box Mod.

4. pchela

pchela Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Okay, why are all of the threads being closed and continued?

5. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

It's to speed up the forum.

:blink:

6. pchela

pchela Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh, yes. It's much faster now.... and so much easier to navigate with all of the extra threads floating around....

7. walkerknapek

walkerknapek Full Member

Feb 22, 2012
    MN
    What Ego Model does Mom&P0Ps sell? Ego-T or Ego-C?

8. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

According to the listings on their website, all the eGo kits are the regular kits. You could purchase the tank atomizer and some tanks and make them "eGo-T"s. I'm not exactly sure what makes an eGo-C an eGo-C, but if it's like the -T and the -DC, all you'd have to do is buy the -C atomizer or cartomizer or whatever it is.

The eGo is just the battery/switch/connector and what makes the kit a specific model is the atty/carto. The ones on Mom and Pop's site just have regular atomizers or the EMDCC's :)

9. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi folks it seems scuba has some work to do to slow stuff down Oh boy!!
    [​IMG] it wuzznt me heehee:laugh:

10. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OMG LOL its 15% now and i put some love in the package you know goodies. I'm telling scuba when she wake up:p:p:ohmy:

11. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi chatter heehee!!

miss you buddy well i do have to go back to work me and scuba will be on tonight around 9 we see you folks then

God Bless and Thank you all for everything

12. chatter97

chatter97 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Missed the change over as I watch from my email. Been busy training for a 5k in August. Seeing as I am out of shape, its going to take some work. Also, spent all day at the movie theater watching all 6 avenger movies yesterday, luckily I had my haze!!!!

13. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Wow chatter thats awesome i might be in the crowed handing you some Haze at the halfway mark lol. Good for you buddy:)

14. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Its daunting considering the fact I get exhausted running a mile right now, but figured it would make me train for the next 3 months, so I started the couch to 5k.

15. thehangdude

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Now that's funny!

16. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Did not realize I ran those together so poorly. The sad thing is that I was at Cracker Barrel the other day for breakfast and instead of ordering my favorite, Country fried gravy and biscuits in gravy with tons of meat and hashbrowns, I ordered multigrain pancakes with butter substitute, sugar free syrup and turkey sausage with eggs. Got to start somewhere.

17. thehangdude

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Best of luck to you. I used to have to run in the army. I never did like it. In high school I was a swimmer. Much more fun, and easier on the knees.

18. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    I've never been a fan of running either, but I got to get in shape and this is a very settable goal.

19. hopefate

hopefate Moved On

Looking to put in an order, been hearing some great things coming out of mom & pops. Any recommendation?
    Also any available coupon codes working?

20. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    ECFRocks... HAZE! That is all I have to say, gotta have Haze!!! Speaking of which, time for me to order some more <grin>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.