New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts*** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
OK - so, it has taken much longer than expected but we at Mom and Pop Vapor shop are finally ready to let everyone taste our juice. We worked really hard on our recipes and can't wait to hear some feedback from you vet vapors out there. Of course I am proud of all the flavors we carry but I have to say that I am especially proud of what I have accomplished with our tobacco flavors, so if you are looking for a great tobacco flavor, we will deliver.

I want to thank everyone on ECF as I have read almost every post on the site to find out what people want and what is missing on the market. In return, ECF members get 50% off all juice items, with no minimum order. We have free shipping on orders over $35.00.

Use Coupon Code 50OFF

Good thru July 18, 2011

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
According to the listings on their website, all the eGo kits are the regular kits. You could purchase the tank atomizer and some tanks and make them "eGo-T"s. I'm not exactly sure what makes an eGo-C an eGo-C, but if it's like the -T and the -DC, all you'd have to do is buy the -C atomizer or cartomizer or whatever it is.

The eGo is just the battery/switch/connector and what makes the kit a specific model is the atty/carto. The ones on Mom and Pop's site just have regular atomizers or the EMDCC's :)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi folks it seems scuba has some work to do to slow stuff down Oh boy!!
Funny-Monkey-Picture.jpg
it wuzznt me heehee:laugh:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
OK - so, it has taken much longer than expected but we at Mom and Pop Vapor Shop are finally ready to let everyone taste our juice. We worked really hard on our recipes and can't wait to hear some feedback from you vet vapors out there. Of course I am proud of all the flavors we carry but I have to say that I am especially proud of what I have accomplished with our tobacco flavors, so if you are looking for a great tobacco flavor, we will deliver.

I want to thank everyone on ECF as I have read almost every post on the site to find out what people want and what is missing on the market. In return, ECF members get 50% off all juice items, with no minimum order. We have free shipping on orders over $35.00.

Use Coupon Code 50OFF

Good thru July 18, 2011

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

OMG LOL its 15% now and i put some love in the package you know goodies. I'm telling scuba when she wake up:p:p:ohmy:

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Did not realize I ran those together so poorly. The sad thing is that I was at Cracker Barrel the other day for breakfast and instead of ordering my favorite, Country fried gravy and biscuits in gravy with tons of meat and hashbrowns, I ordered multigrain pancakes with butter substitute, sugar free syrup and turkey sausage with eggs. Got to start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread