New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts*** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Looking to put in an order, been hearing some great things coming out of mom & pops. Any recommendation?
Also any available coupon codes working?

ECFROCKS will get you 15% off juices. Blue Ridge is a great Peach flavor. Pchela's 5 Layer is a favorite of many. Butterfly Bait is another favorite. Tropical Smoothie is a great pineapple banana blend. RY4v2 is a great RY4, or RYO4 is stronger tobacco. Any of the "Ape" blends are P0P's favorite ejuices. My son (20 yrs old) loves the Koolaid. Black Cherry is on my next order.

But the Haze is my favorite!

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Hello good friends,

Allot of changes have happened over the past year that yall were a part of and I would like to Thank You for being there for me and being awesome vape friends. This is difficult to compose because the Vape community and the friendships we have formed over a short period of time has been amazing. So let me explain what I am talking about and where I am coming from on this.

Last September a friend of mine convinced me to try an e-cig, an experience that greatly changed my life. I was hooked and quit smoking altogether shortly after my first pull on an ecig. I got involved in the vaping community and ECF forums, embracing ecigs as a healthier alternatives to analogs. A couple of months ago we threw an awesome get together here in Atlanta and I have been an active member of the Atlanta vaping community and the newly formed Atlanta Vapors. I have made some great friends and met tons of awesome people. Next year I turn 40, quite smoking was one of the items on my by the time I turn 40 list, another was to get my health together. In response to that goal I have overhauled my eating habits and fitness. Initially I set running a 5k as a goal, but have now decided that I want to try a sprint triathlon next year. So I have spending allot of time in the gym, swimming, cycling and running. Vaping has not been a huge issue and my lungs seems to be functioning well as long as I ease up an hour before activity.

Well, last night I went to my evening planned swim session and for the first time, I did not feel like I wanted or needed the nicotine. As I went to pick up my wife that evening(we share a car) I grabbed my PV and some spare batteries. Well the batteries were not charged as I thought they were and I was without a vape on the drive. The scary thing was, I realized I really did not need it any more. So while I believe vaping is better for you than analogs, I have realized that I no longer need the crutch I used to quite smoking and that I have other really exciting things happening in my life right now that matters more, like trying to meet these extreme fitness goals I have set and I am very happy and really enjoying discovering fitness and an active life style. I will never knock vaping though, I thought it was something I would do for a very long time, I enjoyed it, but now I have to move past it.

If you know any body that wants to buy some used equipment let me know. I hope you know that while I am leaving this community I will truly miss all of you greatly. Please wish me luck in my future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Chatter
Aaron W. VanWieren

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Chatter,

That is so great! Congrats! Quitting smoking is great in and of itself for all of us but going that step further and making your entire body healthier with exercise and eating right is awesome. I also think it's great that you are able to quit vaping. Although we all know it's something we love, it still is, like you said in your post, our "crutch" to not smoke. It is a good day when you can put a crutch down. We wish you all the luck in the world on your new ventures! Keep in touch and keep us up to date with each new goal you meet.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
chatter that is wonderful congratulations and as always we here at M&P wish you well and like everyone else said please stay in touch you have been an amazing customer and honestly i feel you did a lot of good with the Haze flavor thank you for everything you have done for us. Umm!! maybe we can sponsor you some how to even out the drop in sales with the haze, just joking. I wish you well and know we are wishing you the best my friend
marathon.gif_thumb.jpg
:)

God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread