Status
Not open for further replies.

sedition

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
New Zealand
Hi all,

New member from NZ - bought a Halo Triton kit w/ Torque 56 which arrived July 21 2014 - put it together and started vaping on the spot. Since then, the only time I've thought about a cigarette is when I'm asked how the quitting is going. You honestly couldn't tempt me with any amount of money to put an analog cigarette in my mouth again. I've tried all other quitting methods I know of except hypnotism, and vaping really makes a complete mockery of all of them. I'm still getting my mind around the implications of that..

First burning question:

Can Non-US citizens make submissions on the upcoming FDA proposed regulation? I don't want to miss the opportunity to do so if I'm able to.

moleculo

Oct 4, 2013
Atlanta
Welcome to the forum!!!

To address your question about non-US citizen's input concerning the upcoming FDS regulation.....Unfortunately I would imagine that you cannot. I personally submitted a "testimonial" for the upcoming regulation hearings.

I could be wrong, but I imagine that only US citizens (or non-citizens who are permanent US residents) can submit thoughts concerning the regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread