New KR808D-1 user INFO wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Löki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
As the thread title says I'm new to this whole cartomizer or what ever the kids today call it thing. And well I'm alittle lost as to what all the fuss is about.
Yes when the cart-atty thing is new it's a nice smooth vape but whats the deal I thot I was going to not have to worry about the atty wicking any more.. So here's how the kr808 is working for me I got out of work at 2pm est opened up my mail and my new 808 was in one of the package's battery in charger after 10 min's I figured out they don't screw in to the charger like every other battery I have ever had for an e-cig, ya pretty much just stick it in.. Found that alittle odd..

I'm not one to follow the charging guild lines that some people live by, Ya know that whole give a new battery 8 hour's to charge even after the light goes green.
So that being said after about an hour the light went green, So I pulled it off and screwed in a cart-thing and started puffing. First 30 min's was nice. I put it down for about 20 min's and went to eat dinner came back picked it up and nutten. I'm getting some flavor but no vapor. Or at least very little vapor.
So I open a new cart and pretty much the same thing 30min's of good vapor then nutten.

So then I go goggle refilling the cart-atty thing find my self a very nice video on the youtube watch that and pop open one of the what I think is dry carts and start droping in liquid just like the video and OH NO it's draining out the other end I forgot the part about putting the little plug and cap back on oh well. I clean up my mess and cap it back up and guess what it's leaking liquid in my mouth, I knew that was going to happen. Now keep in mind I was only able to drip 3 drops in then the 4th drop flooded and leaked out the atty end. Pop it back apart and clean it a few more time's it now stoped leaking. But it still does not work..

So bottom line here is I think I need to do more reading and watch more video's about filling the cartomizer.
But so far i'm not very impressed with much of anything about this unit.
I mean come on the cartomizers don't even match up right with the battery's the batterys are thiner then the cartomizers.

Please post your video links about cartomizers and advice about the 808. It is a brand new unit and was gotten from what I belive to be a good online vendor, and seem's to be working right just not as I expected....

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread