New KR808DM-1 Smart Charge, Click Switch, 480 Mah, 2ml Cartomizers Kits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just in!!! They will be available in Blue tommorow as well...These are fanatstic kits that I have been working on for a few months and I REALLY think folks are gonna LOVE these!!! UNBELEIVABLE vapor and flavor!!! My all time favorite KR product for sure...These are slightly longer and fatter than the KR808 and will work wwith other KR808 cartomizers...
Drew

KR808-DM1 Kit is our newest KR808 Model with a stylish matching larger capacity (2 Ml) Horizontal coil Cartomizer. You will be shocked with the flavor and vapor of this new Big Battery ecig. Comes with 2- 480 Mah batteries that have the NEW Click Switch Technology and Smart Charge indicator to let you know your the degree of remaining charge left on your battery. Click the button three times and your battery is off, and safe for your pocket or purse. Three more times and your back to vaping!!! Currently available in 2 colors, Red Ice and Blue Ice. A great tectured paint look. Also available with 2 flavors 555 and Menthol. Blanks are also available for sale seperately.

KR808-DM1 Kit

Catmom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Blue Ridge Heaven
I've seen it (stumbled across it when looking at the iGo) and am very interested. I keep hoping to see a review. I'm a newbie, been vaping less than 2 weeks. I've gotten two starter kits so far, a Vapor King with auto batts first, then a Volt with manual batts. Definitely prefer the manual batts, but I don't like the recessed position of the batt on the Volt. Has anyone ordered one yet?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Any chance these will be available with an auto switch?

Thanks.

Probably not as most auto switch batteries are unsealed and cause problems with liquid flowing into and shorting out the batteries.

Dude....you gotta stop coming up with cool stuff for me to buy lol.

Sorry Dude!!! LOL
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Well, yes, however the precautions to avoid this are trivial. Thanks for the answer anyway.

Hey est,
Im glad you said it, but for many new users its a rather easy mistake to make. If you just dont fill them on the battery and wipe them off real well they usually wont be a problem. If I had a dime for every battery that I get returned that is saturated with liquid , we would both be rich!!! Thanks
Drew

est

Apr 27, 2011
Texas
The echo is a 808 big auto battery. Waiting for payday to order this from nhaler...........
Yeah, I know, but this new KR808DM1 just looks so cool!

Hey est,
Im glad you said it, but for many new users its a rather easy mistake to make. If you just dont fill them on the battery and wipe them off real well they usually wont be a problem. If I had a dime for every battery that I get returned that is saturated with liquid , we would both be rich!!! Thanks
Drew
I do see where you're coming from, and given that it is surprising that we're not seeing any batteries with a sealed auto switch. It wouldn't be a complicated design.

If you ever change your mind about these you've got a customer!

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
I'm definitely interested in buying this kit, but I have a few questions:

1) Can these batteries be purchased separately, aside from the kit?
2) Can these batteries be charged using a regular kr808d-1 charger?
3) What is the standard battery life for a fully charged battery?
4) What is the cutoff time on these batteries?
5) Will existing kr808d-1 horizontal coil cartos work with this unit, and work well (no burning taste etc.)?
6) What strength is the liquid in the prefilled cartos?
7) Is it possible to substitute blank cartos for the prefilled cartos when buying the kit?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
1) Can these batteries be purchased separately, aside from the kit? Sorry No(noy yet anyway)
2) Can these batteries be charged using a regular kr808d-1 charger? No
3) What is the standard battery life for a fully charged battery? They are 480 Mah
4) What is the cutoff time on these batteries? (No CutOff)
5) Will existing kr808d-1 horizontal coil cartos work with this unit, and work well (no burning taste etc.)? Yes they work the same as they would on a normal battery (3.7)
6) What strength is the liquid in the prefilled cartos? (24 Mg)
7) Is it possible to substitute blank cartos for the prefilled cartos when buying the kit? (Not at this time)

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread