The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New liquids, but still no peppermint ice cream?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by ALC, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ALC

ALC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I was just wondering because all of these new flavors and cartos are coming in (not saying they aren't great and all), but where is my new found love "Peppermint Ice Cream" liquid? ARRGGHH!!!! I love this stuff and got so excited when I saw peppermint, but it was chocolate peppermint. Any chance this is a mislabel? I am talking about the liquid and not the cartos.

Please, please, please, where da juice?

I know there are like a hundred other ones, but this one I gots ta have!

If it is not coming at all 8-o, please put me out of my misery and let me know. :(

2. LorraineS

LorraineS Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2010
    Ferdinand,Indiana
    Good to know you love peppermint icecream also--I have ordered carts twice & still no juice.I keep checking everyday for the juice.I promised myself I would not order again till it was in stock.I am so tempted to order with the new sale posted but sure as I do the juice I have waited for will get posted.So would love to know if they will be caring this juice or not.!!I add my plea to yours--Please-- Please!!

3. LorraineS

Feb 17, 2010
    Ferdinand,Indiana
    I think the chocolate peppermint looks tempting --who knows maybe I will like it better then peppermint icecream .I added chocolate juice to p-ice empty carts & it was pretty good. ALC have you tried this?

4. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

The Peppermint Ice Cream was, at least at this point, a one-off flavor. It was actually a mistake; it was supposed to be vanilla ice cream, and was labeled just as Ice Cream, but wound up tasting like peppermint for some reason. Later we tried to reorder it, intending to label it as Peppermint Ice Cream, but it came out like we wanted it the first time, so we labeled that one as French Vanilla Ice Cream instead. Then, we found some old stock left over from the first order, and were able to make the Peppermint Ice Cream cartos we now have. But there wasn't enough for both carts and bottles.

We may try again to recreate it at some point, though, and in the meantime, besides the Chocolate Peppermint now in stock (which is divine BTW) we are ordering a straight Peppermint flavor that you may very well like as much or even better. That will be a couple weeks yet before it's in stock, so keep your eyes open for it. :thumbs:

5. LorraineS

Feb 17, 2010
    Ferdinand,Indiana
    Thanks leaford !! I really appreciate your reply.I will order the Chocolate Peppermint for now.And will be watching for the new flavor coming!!

6. ALC

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Thank you for the update. I will try the new peppermint and maybe mix it with the fr vanilla ice cream. That is only if the french vanilla has improved to the new ice cream flavor that I had.

7. ALC

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio

Yes, I think I may have to try that choc peppermint as well. I just hope the pepp is stronger than the choc. It seems the peppermint is providing the throat hit that I love in a lower mg, so anything with peppermint coming out will be on my order list.

8. StaceyM

StaceyM Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2009
    New York
    I'll give the choco-pepp a try too. Peppermint Ice Cream are my new favorites, so I'm kinda bummed to hear they were a mistake!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.