New Logo, New Era: Innokin's 5th Anniversary Celebration Begins!

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

innokinlogo-1.jpg

Innokin is proud to celebrate our 5th year anniversary with the launch of a new company logo and the continued promise of our unwavering commitment to harm reduction through advanced vaping technologies and cutting edge designs.

The new Innokin logo represents powerful advanced technologies, safely contained within smart, streamlined designs. Our company vision has grown and by working closely with top designers from around the world, we will be bringing truly innovative new vaporizers and tanks to the market in 2016 & beyond.

Safety and quality have always been top priorities and Innokin will continue to stay true to its core vision of creating top quality advanced vaping technologies with innovative designs and standard-setting integrated safety protections. Our teams of experienced engineers and designers continue to push the envelope of new technologies and build products that are internationally renowned for quality, safety, innovation and focused power.

Innokin is a proud supporter of SEVIA-USA in the battle to protect the future of vaping in America and we will continue to stand behind research & responsible regulations in North America, Europe, and other emerging markets. With millions of success stories already on our side, the future of vaping is bright, and all of us at Innokin will continue to strive to bring the highest quality products to people all over the world.

Millions of vapers around the world rely on Innokin products and we are looking forward to the advances in vaping technology & design in the next 5 years and beyond. Thank you for joining us. Vape On!

To inquire about becoming an Authorized Innokin Vendor please email vendor@innokin.com.

Visit www.innokin.com today to find your local Authorized Innokin Vendor and for daily updated information about new products and vaping news from around the world.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Happy 5th birthday, Innokin! :bday: Congratulations on your success these past 5 years. It has been a pleasure being a loyal customer and seeing how committed you are to the safety and health of your customer base. I am looking forward to growing with you in the next 5 years and beyond! :)

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):)

Reactions: cooladdict

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
blue-age-5-banner-big.jpg

Innokin. Congrats on 5yrs. Innokin was my First product when i started My journey to quit the Stinkies and I will soon celebrate my 1 yr Vapaversary Thanks to you and the Quality, Vape friendly products you produce. Look forward to seeing what Innovations you come up with during the next 5yrs.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
innokinlogo-1.jpg

Innokin is proud to celebrate our 5th year anniversary with the launch of a new company logo and the continued promise of our unwavering commitment to harm reduction through advanced vaping technologies and cutting edge designs.

The new Innokin logo represents powerful advanced technologies, safely contained within smart, streamlined designs. Our company vision has grown and by working closely with top designers from around the world, we will be bringing truly innovative new vaporizers and tanks to the market in 2016 & beyond.

Safety and quality have always been top priorities and Innokin will continue to stay true to its core vision of creating top quality advanced vaping technologies with innovative designs and standard-setting integrated safety protections. Our teams of experienced engineers and designers continue to push the envelope of new technologies and build products that are internationally renowned for quality, safety, innovation and focused power.

Innokin is a proud supporter of SEVIA-USA in the battle to protect the future of vaping in America and we will continue to stand behind research & responsible regulations in North America, Europe, and other emerging markets. With millions of success stories already on our side, the future of vaping is bright, and all of us at Innokin will continue to strive to bring the highest quality products to people all over the world.

Millions of vapers around the world rely on Innokin products and we are looking forward to the advances in vaping technology & design in the next 5 years and beyond. Thank you for joining us. Vape On!

To inquire about becoming an Authorized Innokin Vendor please email vendor@innokin.com.

Visit www.innokin.com today to find your local Authorized Innokin Vendor and for daily updated information about new products and vaping news from around the world.
@Innokin_Ash I'm so surprised, I just bought an Apex and a package of coils. I'm on the third one of the coils, after using one of the ones that came with the tank for a week or so I wanted my lower ohm coils so I put one of the .2 coils in and nothing, second one same thing, finally third time was the charm this time it final worked. Both coils looked fine, after putting one it I put the used one back in just to check and it worked fine so I put the second one it and nothing. I finally put the third in and it is working. but that's not how I remembered your product. what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread