New Luxotic from Wismec - the MF

Status
Not open for further replies.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
Been testing this unit a bit further and I tried Bypass for my very first time. It seems to work well. Not sure why they needed the other chip, it fires up and ramps up reasonably well. I don't have the other pcb to compare. Temp Control on single coil is wonderful.

Bypass.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirus

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I still like the tinkering factor with this device but not really sold on it yet.
It would have made more sense if they had multiple chips with different functions. A VW chip, a TC chip, a VV chip, an unregulated chip. Each chip has its own single function, and not multiple functions. Have the mod include two of the chips, like VW and TC, then sell the other two separate and have a full kit option that comes with everything. It would make it more work, but they could hone and perfect each chip (over time if they needed to) and have one mod that could fit most anyone's vape style, and do it well. They could also offer new and upgraded chips over time if it was successful enough (which is still possible). It would have made this mod more unique and they would not have ran into the whole issue of a pointless chip swap ability.

Reactions: t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
It would have made more sense if they had multiple chips with different functions. A VW chip, a TC chip, a VV chip, an unregulated chip. Each chip has its own single function, and not multiple functions. Have the mod include two of the chips, like VW and TC, then sell the other two separate and have a full kit option that comes with everything. It would make it more work, but they could hone and perfect each chip (over time if they needed to) and have one mod that could fit most anyone's vape style, and do it well. They could also offer new and upgraded chips over time if it was successful enough (which is still possible). It would have made this mod more unique and they would not have ran into the whole issue of a pointless chip swap ability.

Yes if it were marketed as you have described I might be interested but as it is one board can do both features without swapping anything,making it pointless?

• Agree
Reactions: Zaryk

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Yes if it were marketed as you have described I might be interested but as it is one board can do both features without swapping anything,making it pointless?
I still like the mod, and may pick one up later if I find a good deal on one, but they did kind of shoot their self in the foot with the swap boards feature so far. Hopefully new boards will be released later.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
It's up to you. For me I take advantage of sales. Like recently I noticed a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C on sale. It was such a low price I had to get it. I've been wanting to see what this Replay function is all about. So it should be in the mail soon.

As for the Luxotic MF so far it's been good. If you are going to get it, make sure you get yourself a refill bottle as well.

Something like this:

Refill Bottle.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread