New Magnum w/Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdaniels

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Manchester, NH U.S.A.
I just found a new Gold Magnum with laser pointer at my local ACE Hardware, the best part... it uses 3 AAA 1.5V 850mAH Energizer Rechargeable batteries. AWSOME. This thing works great and I already had batteries for my Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse.

Thanks to everyone here for all their info, without which I couldn't of put it together.

FYI: It says "LASER" right on it and originally had a center laser pointer... I just needed the three battery pack.
C3PO-3.jpg

Used temporary power switch from Radio Shack $2.00. Simply soldered a metal lead onto switch so I could just slide battery pack in and out and other side of switch is wired to center pin of DSE901 battery end. The whole frame is the ground, so even though the solder wouldn't stick to the metal I just screwed the head on with the ground from DSE901 battery end outside stripped and caught in the threads of the head /or light end of the flashlight. Also used nylon spacer at Lowes, $1.50 and epoxy the DSE901 battery brass end into it.
C3PO-2.jpg

C3PO-1.jpg

Last edited:

sMuCk_fOg

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Lakewood,California - u$a
I just found a new Gold Magnum with laser pointer at my local ACE Hardware, the best part... it uses 3 AAA 1.5V 850mAH Energizer Rechargeable Batteries. AWSOME. This thing works great and I already had batteries for my Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse.

Thanks to everyone here for all their info, without which I couldn't of put it together.

Keep laser beam away from eyes...yours or anothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread