• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Maine Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I switched over to vaping about six months ago and recently found this website and I'm loving both!! :D I noticed this is a fairly inactive part of the forum and wondered why. So in hopes of getting Maine vaping active ill simply ask what everyones waiting for, or recently got in the mail? :D I personally am waiting for a Joytech Egrip, eleaf Istick, And MY FIRST RDA!!! so excited ^_^

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Crazyblade1209. So glad you are here. I didn't think there existed a inactive part of ecf. I am not waiting on anything. Haven't gotten much vape mail since I started using a reo grand. I simply found what I was looking for because they are that good. Enjoy your new pretties and please post a pic. I have read lots about the estick. Have fun and happy vaping to you.

RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Crazyblade1209. So glad you are here. I didn't think there existed a inactive part of ecf. I am not waiting on anything. Haven't gotten much vape mail since I started using a reo grand. I simply found what I was looking for because they are that good. Enjoy your new pretties and please post a pic. I have read lots about the estick. Have fun and happy vaping to you.

Heres the new egrip that i got :D

Attachments

• Photo on 12-17-14 at 2.11 AM.jpg
    Photo on 12-17-14 at 2.11 AM.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 44
I switched from cigs to vaping a couple months ago...started with Spinner II, and also purchased the Eleaf Istick..hasn't arrived yet, but you surely can't beat the Spinners for beginners.

I had a spinner 2 and i loved it, but it will be put in my vape drawer where all the hardware i dont use slips into a black hole XD lol. My istick should be here thursday so between my egrip and that i wont be using much else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread