The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Maine Vaper

Discussion in 'Maine State Vapors' started by Crazyblade1209, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crazyblade1209

Crazyblade1209 Full Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Limington, ME, USA
    Hey everyone! I switched over to vaping about six months ago and recently found this website and I'm loving both!! :D I noticed this is a fairly inactive part of the forum and wondered why. So in hopes of getting Maine vaping active ill simply ask what everyones waiting for, or recently got in the mail? :D I personally am waiting for a Joytech Egrip, Eleaf Istick, And MY FIRST RDA!!! so excited ^_^

2. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    [​IMG] to ecf Crazyblade1209. So glad you are here. I didn't think there existed a inactive part of ecf. I am not waiting on anything. Haven't gotten much vape mail since I started using a reo grand. I simply found what I was looking for because they are that good. Enjoy your new pretties and please post a pic. I have read lots about the estick. Have fun and happy vaping to you.

3. Crazyblade1209

Dec 9, 2014
    Limington, ME, USA

Heres the new egrip that i got :D

Attached Files:

4. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    I switched from cigs to vaping a couple months ago...started with Spinner II, and also purchased the Eleaf Istick..hasn't arrived yet, but you surely can't beat the Spinners for beginners.

5. Crazyblade1209

Dec 9, 2014
    Limington, ME, USA

I had a spinner 2 and i loved it, but it will be put in my vape drawer where all the hardware i dont use slips into a black hole XD lol. My istick should be here thursday so between my egrip and that i wont be using much else

6. wshanncap

wshanncap Super Member Verified Member

Oct 28, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Welcome aboard. Glad you joined us. Enjoy your vape mail and welcome to the wide world of RDAs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.