New member and a new vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

MshariSH

Nov 27, 2019
Saudi Arabia
hello everyone,

i quit smoking for about two months now , this website was a great help and one of the reasons i could do it.
so i thought about thanking you all and participate to help others
“ obviously i’m the one who needs help but i’ll do my best lol “

P.S. : my english is not that good so sorry about that :thumbs:

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
hello everyone,

i quit smoking for about two months now , this website was a great help and one of the reasons i could do it.

Congrats on quitting smoking. Welcome to ECF!

Reactions: MshariSH

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
hello everyone,

Congrats on quitting smoking --- new voices are welcome and helpful. As for your English, it seems fine ... capitalization needs work though :)

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello and welcome @MshariSH.
CluelessGraveAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

And don't worry, I only do bad English to even worse.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Welcome aboard. Well done with stopping smoking and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

If you have any questions or need help or advice just jump straight in and ask - there are plenty people here willing to help - we all remember what it was like to be new to vaping.

Your English is just fine - language is about communication and your meaning is perfectly clear, so don't worry about minor details like using capitals or not - I spend a lot of time in Spain, not in touristy places, and Spanish people do not nit pick when I make small mistakes in Spanish!

Welcome again!

MshariSH

Nov 27, 2019
Saudi Arabia
Thank you all for the warm welcome :thumb:

Welcome aboard. Well done with stopping smoking and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

If you have any questions or need help or advice just jump straight in and ask - there are plenty people here willing to help - we all remember what it was like to be new to vaping.

Your English is just fine - language is about communication and your meaning is perfectly clear, so don't worry about minor details like using capitals or not - I spend a lot of time in Spain, not in touristy places, and Spanish people do not nit pick when I make small mistakes in Spanish!

Welcome again!

Thank you my friend , I appreciate your message

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hello everyone,
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might wish to fill in your avatar location*, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
*general part of the world works regarding your countries vaping laws.

MshariSH

Nov 27, 2019
Saudi Arabia
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might wish to fill in your avatar location*, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
*general part of the world works regarding your countries vaping laws.

much appreciate my friend, I will update my personal information now, thank you

Huge congrats on quitting smoking. And a great big welcome to ECF!

P.S. Your English is completely fine. It's a hard language; and I'm a total fail at writing in anything but my native language, myself. I admire anyone who can do that at all and be understood.

Yah it is lol , it’s not my native language also and i didn’t want to get miss understood that’s why i made that note , thank you my friend

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread