New member and steam crave fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisGooner

Jan 31, 2021
Hi
Been vaping for about 5 years now and for the last 2 I have been using steam crave RDTA’s - truly awesome

just about to treat myself to the latest aromarizer plus (have four of the previous version) and looking for a mod that fits these beasts. Currently use a tired Radar which was about the smallest lightest mod I could find that fitted a couple of years ago - any suggestions? Would love to stay as small and as light as possible

ChrisGooner

Jan 31, 2021
Hi
Been vaping for about 5 years now and for the last 2 I have been using steam crave RDTA’s - truly awesome

just about to treat myself to the latest aromarizer plus (have four of the previous version) and looking for a mod that fits these beasts. Currently use a tired Radar which was about the smallest lightest mod I could find that fitted a couple of years ago - any suggestions? Would love to stay as small and as light as possible

been looking at the Vapor Storm Puma - must be light and the measurements suggest it’s big enough with on overhang- thoughts?

Reactions: Superuser187

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I'm getting a Yihi SXmini T-class for a Gold Ltd Edition Aromamizer Plus V2. $50 + some shipping or tax from 3Fvape. 24 to 48 days shipping was quoted of course, from China.
I already had a black Plus V1 and wanted to get a new dual 18650 mod for it, saw black T-class in stock at that low price at 3Fvape, and ordered it. However, it was actually out of stock in black, so I went all in and got the Captain Gold T-class mod and decided to get the Gold LE Plus V2 advanced kit.
I got the tank a week ago and I'm trying out the mesh deck. Until the mod gets here I have it on a Lost Vape Grus. With the right battery, that mod works well as it has a nice round 30mm plate on top.
Some other mods I was considering were the Odin 200 (not the DNA250 version) Evdilo, Steamcrave Hadron is a great option.

ChrisGooner

Jan 31, 2021
I'm getting a Yihi SXmini T-class for a Gold Ltd Edition Aromamizer Plus V2. $50 + some shipping or tax from 3Fvape. 24 to 48 days shipping was quoted of course, from China.
I already had a black Plus V1 and wanted to get a new dual 18650 mod for it, saw black T-class in stock at that low price at 3Fvape, and ordered it. However, it was actually out of stock in black, so I went all in and got the Captain Gold T-class mod and decided to get the Gold LE Plus V2 advanced kit.
I got the tank a week ago and I'm trying out the mesh deck. Until the mod gets here I have it on a Lost Vape Grus. With the right battery, that mod works well as it has a nice round 30mm plate on top.
Some other mods I was considering were the Odin 200 (not the DNA250 version) Evdilo, Steamcrave Hadron is a great option.
Will look at the Yihi thank you - Captain is a bit too big and the Hadron is a beast!

ChrisGooner

Jan 31, 2021
Hi
You couldn’t take a pic of the tank on the LV Grus could you? Single battery might help with the lightness conundrum if there’s no overhang(I hate an overhang!)
Ta

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Will look at the Yihi thank you - Captain is a bit too big and the Hadron is a beast!
Hi
You couldn’t take a pic of the tank on the LV Grus could you? Single battery might help with the lightness conundrum if there’s no overhang(I hate an overhang!)
Ta
@ChrisGooner Check my profile pic now. I don't know how to post pics here, don't use imgur or facebook or anything.

But the top plate on Grus Mod is maybe a portion of a millimeter larger than the Aromamizer Plus V2. It matches up pretty well.

ChrisGooner

Jan 31, 2021
@ChrisGooner Check my profile pic now. I don't know how to post pics here, don't use imgur or facebook or anything.

But the top plate on Grus Mod is maybe a portion of a millimeter larger than the Aromamizer Plus V2. It matches up pretty well.
Thank you - the review is much better than on the Chinese sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread