New member, been light vapor since 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaggery

May 20, 2021
Hey all!
Can’t wait till I can chat and follow forum threads. Been a pipe and hookah smoker for a long time. Vocational work took me to Papua New Guinea where I lived off grid remote in the mountain jungles. There locals taught me how to seed, grow, and harvest the amazing mountain tobacco leaf variety. I was very lucky to have gotten even just that experience. I then used the worlds knowledge in drying the leaves and classifying the different leaf qualities down. I had fun rolling my own cigars and cigarillos that I smoked with the people. I was really a pipe smoker and also tried making some pressed blocks of flavored pipe tobacco. What a fun experience. Tobacco plant is such an awesome easy to grow plant.
Though I enjoy all those different things, I can’t always smoke a pipe when and where I’d like, nor do I love the side affects of it on my tongue, mouth, and throat. So since my wife and I loved hookah so much, vaping seemed like a great replacement, and by 2014 vaping had already come so far. So we started with a pen vape and moved up from there. Soon someday I’ll have my dedicated RTA’s and RDA’s. Been rocking the newest OXVA Origin X 3in1 kit (all in one). I have the rebuildable RBA for the regular pod insert, as well as the included single/dual coil RDTA tank and deck pod insert. I really do love it for the price. I started with the Vaporesso Target Pm80. I do wish my origin x was 80w. Can’t wait to try Wotofo’s mesh RBA kit that fits in the Target 80. Will taste much better than my PNP RBA coils in the Target 80.
I’m mostly here on the forum to work up to making my own pipe NET eliquids. I also wouldn’t mind making my own eliquid mixes from flavors. Im excited to learn and test the many ways and tricks to making quality NET eliquids.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy2.jpg

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Welcome back to the world of the interwebs! Glad you could join us here. Hopefully you find what you're looking for (I'm pretty positive you will, lol).

I just got the OXVA Velocity and am absolutely in love with it. I accidentally bought the OXVA Unicoil RBA for the Velocity mistakenly thinking they were compatible. Built the deck and everything before realizing my situation. Oh man, I assume you are good with small stuff and tinkering - I thought the Kayfun 5 Squared had a small deck. :lol:

Jaggery

May 20, 2021
    Welcome back to the world of the interwebs! Glad you could join us here. Hopefully you find what you're looking for (I'm pretty positive you will, lol).

I just got the OXVA Velocity and am absolutely in love with it. I accidentally bought the OXVA Unicoil RBA for the Velocity mistakenly thinking they were compatible. Built the deck and everything before realizing my situation. Oh man, I assume you are good with small stuff and tinkering - I thought the Kayfun 5 Squared had a small deck. :lol:

Z-Lee!! Oh no! I totally know what you’re talking about. I recently noticed this online about the Velocity RBA wondering why it looked different than mine even though I knew I had the right one cuz it works obviously. Funny how you mentioned the unicorn RBA being so small cuz I thought I had gotten some more wiggle room with it compared to the voodoo size RBA that my Vaporesso Target PM80 uses. I can only imagine how much better the Velocity is!! Jealous of the Velocity set up and kinda wish I just went with that but I caught the OXVA Origin X 3-1 kit for a great deal and had to try it since I’d be getting so much for such a low Price even with the weight. I’m stoked for you and the Velocity especially when you get the right size RBA for the tank you get with it even though I’m guessing you be running full size stuff on it too with such a great mod base. Thank for dropping a line. I still love my new OXVA though and see it as a great learning stepping stone. I’ll still end up running full size stuff on the 510 adapter deck soon. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
    Reactions: Z-Lee

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    Falconeer thanks for the ex pipe smoker/connoisseur welcome. If you could e-liquidize your favorite pipe tobaccos, what would those be? Very curious to hear! Thanks Falconeer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried it with St Bruno ( my old go to everyday tobacco) about three years ago and frankly it tasted disgusting - it was like I'd imagine chewing and old wet ... end would be like.

If there were something like Benson and Hedges Mellow Virginia or Peterson's Sherlock Holmes I might just like that though!

I did find an E Liquid which reminded me of a good aromatic - Space Jam Eclipse but sadly they stopped making it.

I find unflavoured 16 strength E Liquid in the right atomiser can however resemble Players or Senior Service unfiltered cigarettes. (K3/ GS Air and Nautilus Mini respectively )

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread