New member but not so new to vaping here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USRN2016

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Laveen - Phoenix Arizona USA
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I started my vaping journey around Sept last year and haven't looked back to smoking since! Love this vaping thing and love experimenting and learning new things. I currently have 4 vv/vw's (iTaste VV V3, Lava tube V2.5, Vamo V3, and the Tesla) an ego twist, 2 ego 1300mah's and a GS Matrix 3 mech mod. So many tanks lol. I mainly used carto tanks to begin with but have just started dripping with my first RBA the Nimbus. Love it. Better favor and more vapor! Can't wait till the new tanks get here ( I ordered 5 more different asks and 3 different versions of the Maraxus mech mod.

Cheers to all and vape on!

USRN2016

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Laveen - Phoenix Arizona USA
Welcome. I just started vaping have been buying one of everything too. Having all the stuff I am zeroing in on how I like to vape.

That's exactly what I did. I started with a Volcano inferno but after watching some reviews on YouTube I wanted a VW/VV. I bought a bunch lol

I just got my first 50/50 VG/PG blend of ejuice from Virgin Vapors. Can't wait to try them on the new mech mod! Anyone here use pure VG? I've been curious about how it vapes.

VapoDeMayo

Feb 8, 2014
Houston, Tx
started with an ego ctwist, moved to an evic, vamo, astro mod, and now a proud owner of 2 panzer clones, 1 black hawk 1 regular. We all evolve in our vaping career. panzer.jpg

Schatzi

Jan 11, 2014
United States
Hi all! I'm new to ECF today is my first day. I have been vaping for 7 months. I make my own e-juice. Never tried already made from anyone else. Making your own e-juice is not that easy since the flavors all seem to work differently with pg & vg. Then there's the steeping process which I have yet to try. Some turn out real good and then the flavor goes away lickty split and tastes like your vaping a crayon or band-aid. I have much to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread